New season tickets

whytes3

I'm looking to get a season ticket but see there is no further news on the official site.

Anyone heard anything about when st sales will be back up and running?

As a matter of interest just phoned them there, a communication will be going out sometime this week, they can't say exactly when, still things happening in the background apparently ????? :sherlock:

An announcement will be made on Season Tickets will be made once the license has been granted.

There will be no 4 month option, and it is likely new forms will be sent out.

Phoned them yesterday, was told the existing season ticket holders (36 000) get first refusal, so there should be at least 16 000 for general sale. Its unlikely to be before 30th July however.

An announcement will be made on Season Tickets will be made once the license has been granted.

There will be no 4 month option, and it is likely new forms will be sent out.

having no four month option might create a problem for some bears, if the final renewal date is on or bye the 27th of this month i should be ok

Phoned them yesterday, was told the existing season ticket holders (36 000) get first refusal, so there should be at least 16 000 for general sale. Its unlikely to be before 30th July however.

I can't see many of the existing ST holders refusing. I'm optimistic that we will have the same number of ST holders as last year if not more.

Depends on the price I suppose

Tickets were to be reduced by a third in Div 1, will be more in Div 3.

Still a problem for families who have 3 or 4 tickets though, if they are expected to shell out in a oner.

If it's true and there is to be no installments then I find it suspicious, the bank excuse is a lame one any bank can offer tha option, why do they want all the money up front? this will impact heavily on sales. Lots I would maybe even say most ordinary bears couldn't afford to fork out a few hundred quid in a oner especially in this day and age.

having no four month option might create a problem for some bears, if the final renewal date is on or bye the 27th of this month i should be ok

I would hope the price would be 1 third of the original price given that we have fallen to the bottom division..Any more than that is robbery

I would hope the price would be 1 third of the original price given that we have fallen to the bottom division..Any more than that is robbery

It was to be one third less for Div 1, it will be cheaper again.

If there is a £12 limit on tickets, 18 x £12 is £216. Factor in a couple of cup games, and I wouldn't think it'll be more than £250.

If it's true and there is to be no installments then I find it suspicious, the bank excuse is a lame one any bank can offer tha option, why do they want all the money up front? this will impact heavily on sales. Lots I would maybe even say most ordinary bears couldn't afford to fork out a few hundred quid in a oner especially in this day and age.

How reliable is the information that there will be no payment options? Normally when you book so close to the start of the new season the first payment can be doubled up for obvious reasons, but thats not quite the same thing.

It was to be one third less for Div 1, it will be cheaper again.

If there is a £12 limit on tickets, 18 x £12 is £216. Factor in a couple of cup games, and I wouldn't think it'll be more than £250.

This £12 limit it's not in the rule book or the sfl, unless I missed it

Where does it come from ?

I hear Friday and there will be a 4 month option

Info came from TO on Friday.

They are still trying to work out someway of providing a 4 month option, but nothing at present.

The SPL price for my GR4 which is bang on the half way line was meant to be £600, so I will be happy with anything around £250-£300. But I will most likely pay more if they ask for it. I pay to watch Rangers not some 3rd div mugs.