Whats Green Up To ?

North Rd

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the footballing board are deeling with the licence situation, im sure they are more than capable or they shouldnt be at the fuckin club.

They are not a football board. They are two finance guys from Zeus and Malcolm Murray. Not one of them has experience of managing any sports team as far as I am aware.

Suddenly the press are good guys and we must believe evetrything they say ? But we must believe NOTHing our CEO says ?

(I know that is the way some people think - but like it or not he is our CEO so he gets my benefit of the doubt)

So Charles is telling the truth but UEFA and FIFA are colluding with Scottish journalists to make him look bad? Come on. Look it could be perfectly innocent but I just don't understand why he would make something like that up. Also 2 out of the 3 journos who checked are Rangers fans so please don't tell me they have an anti RFC agenda.

They are not a football board. They are two finance guys from Zeus and Malcolm Murray. Not one of them has experience of managing any sports team as far as I am aware.

Why would that mean they are not capable ?

Corporate negotiation will be far more complex than dealing with the bowling club that is the SFA....

Where is the link to this ? can't find it

He said where he was going on Sky Sports the other morning. STV journos checked with UEFA and FIFA every day and no meetings scheduled with him since then. 2 others have also confirmed the same with UEFA and FIFA. It's not necessarily sinister but it's beyond weird.

This thread is fucking ridiculous!!

For a start, nobody can prove that CG hadn't been in a meeting with uefa/fifa! Somebody phoning them and getting no information doesn't class as proof that he never met them! That's like saying Jim Torbett told you he didn't abuse kids!

Also, all the talk of 'did you not learn anything from the Craig Whyte situation' what exactly do you propose happens here? CG didn't meet fifa... Hang the bastard!!

At the end of the day, nobody knows what's going on and trying to guess otherwise is just silly!

He said where he was going on Sky Sports the other morning. STV journos checked with UEFA and FIFA every day and no meetings scheduled with him since then. 2 others have also confirmed the same with UEFA and FIFA. It's not necessarily sinister but it's beyond weird.

The link to the story from the STV journos..... ??

Did he actually say it on Sky Sports though as i cant remember him saying he was defo going.

Why would that mean they are not capable ?

Corporate negotiation will be far more complex than dealing with the bowling club that is the SFA....

I didn't say they weren't capable. Someone said they are a football board. In the common sense of that expression they are not. They are a corporate board.

Did he actually say it on Sky Sports though as i cant remember him saying he was defo going.

Yes. 100%. He said he was going to Zurich to meet UEFA (which makes no sense) to discuss the football debt. UEFA do not deal with football debt and so people assumed maybe he meant FIFA who do deal with it and who are based in Zurich. Neither had meetings planned with him. Maybe he was planning to doorstep them.

I didn't say they weren't capable. Someone said they are a football board. In the common sense of that expression they are not. They are a corporate board.

So, and certainly in malcom murrays case, he has proven very capable in other fields i don't see why you would worry about them dealing with the sfa board....

So Charles is telling the truth but UEFA and FIFA are colluding with Scottish journalists to make him look bad? Come on. Look it could be perfectly innocent but I just don't understand why he would make something like that up. Also 2 out of the 3 journos who checked are Rangers fans so please don't tell me they have an anti RFC agenda.

Whatever - you'll do well with all the other conspiracy theorists on here!

I don't see the point in trying to guess where green is, right now I want to know what is the deal with this mather man that has invested in the club. Is he going to make money off our transfers like the one that pulled out when transfer embargo was first mentioned. I don't have a problem with them making money out of making a success out of the club and selling it on. But out of every facet of the club while they are allegedly trying to do that, yes.

So, and certainly in malcom murrays case, he has proven very capable in other fields i don't see why you would worry about them dealing with the sfa board....

I'm not worried unduly. I'm sure they will get it right despite how long it is taking to discuss some fairly simple issues. The issue I have is Green seemingly being mistaken about his destination and the purpose of his trip.

You want me to pop to the shops for you as well?

No i have someone that does that for me.

So where is this story...had a look on the website at the top few stories and it's not in these...why would you be defensive about posting a link....you introduced the quotes apparently so where are they....

Yes. 100%. He said he was going to Zurich to meet UEFA (which makes no sense) to discuss the football debt. UEFA do not deal with football debt and so people assumed maybe he meant FIFA who do deal with it and who are based in Zurich. Neither had meetings planned with him. Maybe he was planning to doorstep them.

Cheers Chris. Its a fair enough question to ask then (tu)