Whats Green Up To ?

North Rd

Yes. Anyone that said a cva was posible WAS lying or seriously incompetent. I wish i was wrong. Would make me a lot happier.

Re your other post about miller. He pulld out because of D&P lying an because he seen the books. The stuff his man said about the fans was just a little add on. These people dont cry about a few emails and a banner at a game.

you are.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. 100%. He said he was going to Zurich to meet UEFA (which makes no sense) to discuss the football debt. UEFA do not deal with football debt and so people assumed maybe he meant FIFA who do deal with it and who are based in Zurich. Neither had meetings planned with him. Maybe he was planning to doorstep them.

UEFA are in Geneva - I know cos I doorstepped them with a letter when they were considering our punishment after Bucharest.

The woman at reception shat herself :craphead:

piss off mate, EVERYONE said that they were told a CVA would be possible.

also the CVA being rejected has fuck all to do with footballing debts and everything to do with HMRC ( who never said they wouldnt deal with us untill AFTER the CVA was proposed).

can you tell me what you actually want to happen? do you want green to walk away and leaveus right in the shit?

do you want bomber and his band of merry men to take over? ( fwiw bomber has sidestepped EVERY important question he has been asked and deflected onto Green)

Go do your research before you tell me to piss off man. The CVA wasnt possible, this is a fact. You really think that charlie was the only man that would pay 6 million for us? He was the only man that was happy to liquidate us. It was the plan all along. I would prefer i they just said that, instead of treating everyone like idiots that cant research these things.

Ive never mentioned bomber once, so i dont even see how thats relevent to my posts. Id like someone who is honest in charge of my club, but charlie chased them away when they came. Our only hope is that green sells to McColl for a reasonable price. Otherwise we are doomed to have owner after owner shafting us. Maybe the landscape will change after we get the license to play.

Go do your research before you tell me to piss off man. The CVA wasnt possible, this is a fact. You really think that charlie was the only man that would pay 6 million for us? He was the only man that was happy to liquidate us. It waas the plan all along. I would prefer i they just said that, instead of treating everyone like idiots that cant research these things.

Ive never mentioned bomber once, so i dont even see how thats relevent to my posts. Id like someone who is honest in charge of my club, but charlie chased them away when they came. Our only hope is that green sells to McColl for a reasonable price. Otherwise we are doomed to have owner after owner shafting us. Maybe the landscape will change after we get the license to play.

who did he chase away and how?

and what makes you think mcoll would be any different to the rest of these businessmen?

Shut up? lol Extended the truth? Fuckin pricless. There has been a lot of extending the truth from old charlie.

We can get a cva....

The players MUST transfer to the newco....

He will have 20/30 million of investment in july.....

Heres 3 more extensions of the truth for you.

I know it might be difficult for your little closed mind to understand, but not everyone that doesnt trust green is best pals with mark dingwall. Ive never been on FF, and i think they do more harm than good sometimes. The "yanks go home" banners for example.

I have more examples of greens bullshit, but im bored trying to preach to the converted.

You know the simple answer then - stay away while he is here.

who did he chase away and how?

and what makes you think mcoll would be any different to the rest of these businessmen?

He asked them for 20 million for something he had payed aprox 8 million for.

If you cant see the difference between McColl and green, then i think ill stop answering you. McColl is one of the richest men in Scotland who wont take a penny from us (see Walters statement), and green doenst have a pot to piss in and wants to make millions from us. Quite a difference i would say.

Those millions that green and co will take from us, needs to be spent on the team, otherwise we will be in the sfl for possibly 10 years+.

You know the simple answer then - stay away while he is here.

This is the problem. A lot of people will stay away while he is here. Kinda self fullfilling prophecy. A few hundred die hard forum posters doesnt represent the majority of our support.

He asked them for 20 million for saomething he had payed aprox 8 million for.

If you cant see the difference between McColl and green, then i think ill stop answering you. McColl is one of the richest men in Scotland who wont take a penny from us (see Walters statement), and green doenst have a pot to piss in and wants to make million from us. Quite a difference i would say.

Those millions that green and co will take from us, needs to be spent on the team, otherwise we will be in the sfl for possibly 10 years+.

He won't take a penny out cos he won't put a penny in - I've told you the answer to your dilemna, dont go near the Rangers until Green goes.

This is the problem. A lot of people will stay away while he is here. Kinda self fullfilling prophecy. A few hundred die hard forum posters doesnt represent the majority of our support.

Well fuck the lot of them then - hope they all enjoy B&Q on a Saturday

Disloyal cunts

He asked them for 20 million for saomething he had payed aprox 8 million for.

If you cant see the difference between McColl and green, then i think ill stop answering you. McColl is one of the richest men in Scotland who wont take a penny from us (see Walters statement), and green doenst have a pot to piss in and wants to make million from us. Quite a difference i would say.

did the mask just slip a wee bit there spangles?

you have no idea if mccoll would make money from us, and to think that he wont want profit is madness, and no amount of statements will change my mind on that, businessmen want to make money.

are you saying 20M for a debt free Rangers is not a fair price?

you also have no idea if Green will or wont re-invest in the squad. I am pretty sure he will.

then they can fuck off and not come back

You support the team, not the boardroom.

Too many people who don't have a fucking scooby looking to moan about Green.

Struggling to see what the guy has done wrong.

apparantly he is a compulsive liar....who has wanted us liquidated from day 1........and is in cahoots with craig whyte...

.... i think he also shot JFK, Mr. burns and JR Ewing.

Too many people who don't have a fucking scooby looking to moan about Green.

Struggling to see what the guy has done wrong.

Also a lot of people who dont have a scooby and who dont know whats been happening, as shown by people asking for links for basic information thats quite easy to find.

If you think lying to the support isnt "wrong", thats up to you. I have a lower tolerence for bullshit.

Also a lot of people who dont have a scooby and who dont know whats been happening, as shown by people asking for links for basic information thats quite easy to find.

If you think lying to the support isnt "wrong", thats up to you. I have a lower tolerence for bullshit.

And yet you spout so much of it.

oh the irony.

The cva was never going to happen for a number of reasons. Mainly because we had to pay our "football debts" in full, to the detriment of other creditors, among other legal reasons. Anyone that said a cva was possible was a liar, or incompetent.

The 20/30 million that green quoted wasnt dependent on aything. It what he said to get us onside. Its not hard to find the quotes. Its even in several threads on here.

He has also said that the day he leaves that we will have 30 million in our bank account, lol. The man is a fantasist, or a liar.

Well, it's good that you've dropped the player transfer one.

You are factually incorrect regarding the CVA and football debts, and if you would like me to explain it in full, I will do so, just let me know. The CVA was rejected not because of a footballing creditor rule that doesn't exist, but because we were viewed by HMRC as having acted in bad faith, and they needed to take certain actions to fully investigate any illegality around the ownership of the club, and the actions in that time frame.

Again, I am not denying that he said anything about £20/£30million investment, but I did ask for the quote, because I hear it bandied around a lot, and I just don't remember actually seeing it, happy to view it, and see how it stacks up.

What he says his intentions are in terms of money in the bank when he departs really depends on the business plan.

You are factually incorrect regarding the CVA and football debts, and if you would like me to explain it in full, I will do so, just let me know. The CVA was rejected not because of a footballing creditor rule that doesn't exist, but because we were viewed by HMRC as having acted in bad faith, and they needed to take certain actions to fully investigate any illegality around the ownership of the club, and the actions in that time frame.

Again, I am not denying that he said anything about £20/£30million investment, but I did ask for the quote, because I hear it bandied around a lot, and I just don't remember actually seeing it, happy to view it, and see how it stacks up.

What he says his intentions are in terms of money in the bank when he departs really depends on the business plan.

I tried to say this to him, I know nothing and didnt do my research aparantly :)

I havnt dropped the "player transfer one", im just bored repeating myself. Im not factually incorrect regardin the cva. You cant pay one creditor in full and pay the others a pence in the pound. I did say it was one of many reasons.

Ill try find the quote for you about the investment of 20/30 million. The way i read it was he said they would invest that, then a few weeks later he said the 20/30 million would be raised via a share issue. And people slag bomber for the same patter.

Now im not a business man, but saying 1 week that you have 20/30 million as investors, then the week after saying that this will come from a share issue, is fudging the truth a little. It means the investors he speaks of are "aw yous". ala bomber.

I havnt dropped the "player transfer one", im just bored repeating myself. Im not factually incorrect regardin the cva. You cant pay one creditor in full and pay the others a pence in the pound. I did say it was one of many reasons.

Ill try find the quote for you about the investment of 20/30 million. The way i read it was he said they would invest that, then a few weeks later he said the 20/30 million would be raised via a share issue. And people slag bomber for the same patter.

Now im not a business man, but saying 1 week that you have 20/30 million as investors, then the week after saying that this will come from a share issue, is fudging the truth a little. It means the investors he speaks of are "aw yous". ala bomber.

It changed with the cva refusal why do you fail to recognise this being said and keep reverting to the millions and investors, let it go or just face it happened and changed things.

It changed with the cva refusal why do you fail to recognise this being said and keep reverting to the millions and investors, let it go or just face it happened and changed things.

Because the cva was a fairy story. Even tbk said it, and they wernt exactly in touch with reality. Liquidation of the company was unavoidable. Why couldnt they just be honest and say this. The whole sale process was crooked, and we are expected to trust that main player in it.

Anyway, im trying to watch the brazzies take 5 off team england, ill be back to slag green at FT (tu)

Unfortunately, you are wrong about the CVA. There is no requirement to pay any creditor in full. There is no footballing creditors rule in Scotland, and we were under no obligation to do so. If the SFA chose to withhold money from us to pay off footballing debts, then that would be up to them, but we were never offering to or willing to give those creditors preferential treatment, as doing so would indeed negate the CVA chances. The situation now is entirely different.

Please don't bring bomber into it (although fantasists and liars I guess is as good a place for him as any).

It may well be that he has said that, and then if will be what you said 'fudging the truth', which again is somewhat different to an outright lie. In reality, there is no need for future investment to that scale anyway, so, it is less of any issue to me. From what I understood, investment would be from people who wanted to effectively fund transfers, and receive a share of the money back for sell-ons later, clearly we don't need to spend millions on players, so, it is now merely an academic point to me.

If you don't want to argue the player transfer issue any more that is fine, i will accept that you disagree, but we will not actually have a final answer to that for a while yet, so it is unfair to blame Charles Green for something which is ongoing, and I certainly think that, even in the event of us losing, liar is a bit harsh in that situation, clearly he would have sought and be acting on legal advice.

Because the cva was a fairy story. Even tbk said it, and they wernt exactly in touch with reality. Liquidation of the company was unavoidable. Why couldnt they just be honest and say this. The whole sale process was crooked, and we are expected to trust that main player in it.

Anyway, im trying to watch the brazzies take 5 off team england, ill be back to slag green at FT (tu)

when?

It was certainly not at the same time they were saying that THEY could get a CVA as well.

For those unaware, Fury is Chris Graham so in my opinion, his info will be better than most as he will have access to some information. (tu)

Having said that, i still fail to see what the panic is right now though i think its fair enough to ask Green the question. I still dont believe that FIFA would necessarily field a call from a journo in Scotland who could be anyone and give out any details about any meeting they were having tbh. (tu)