Whats Green Up To ?

North Rd

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

List? Names? Who is first on your list at least ?

To start I'd say comeoffit, more than a fan and the prodsquad one, poss all the same person, oh and the ones that seem to pop onto my profile although I can see who had thr seems to be plenty when you challenge anyone.

Hmmm who's u ;)

Jesus wept. Show me one successful football team that makes a serious profit, especially one in our position. 99% of us are living in a fairytale. For charles and his merry men to make any serious profit, our team will be fucked for generation, this is the reality. People that think we will waltz back into the spl with charlie at the helm are deluded.

The club doesn't need to make a profit for the investors to do so. They bought the club at a knock-down price, and once they get us back on our feet, remaining largely debt-free, then they can sell for a massive profit on their investment.

Jesus wept. Show me one successful football team that makes a serious profit, especially one in our position. 99% of us are living in a fairytale. For charles and his merry me to make any serious profit, our team will be fucked for generation, this is the reality. People that think we will waltz back into the spl with charlie at the helm are deluded.

2 years ago we were comfortably listed as a £50M company - get back to Europe again and we can expect to have a similar valuation.

Invest ( say £20M?) to get back to that position and you have a £30M profit - do that in 4 - 7 years and that is great going - Charles gets 10% thats £5M.

That is BASIC economics - its motivational for CG and its good for the club. It is also his stated plan.

If you dont even understand the basics then it is hardly unsurprising that you don't trust anyone.

Still to find out the names of the stv journalists who tweeted it...and you wonder why people are doubting you.

Who were the three people who you spoke to and why would they know charles greens travels plans....why are you asking five different people about them anyway :lol:

absolutely desperate to blacken his name in any small way you can :lol:

Grant Russel and Andy Coyle were the STV guys. Others are journalists and I was speaking to them about other issues and it came up. Why don't you get yourself out there in the big, bad world and try to find out something for yourself?

You don't know the truth so u paint some wiffy scenario all too often, what is the truth here apart from you don't know.

Lets deal in facts.

FACTS

tried a thread on that and no one knows any. Apart from NL has yellow teeth.

All fuckin pish as usual for past 6 weeks.

To start I'd say comeoffit, more than a fan and the prodsquad one, poss all the same person, oh and the ones that seem to pop onto my profile although I can see who had thr seems to be plenty when you challenge anyone.

Hmmm who's u ;)

Remind me NOT to look up your profile - I have a large list! I seem to have a few stalkers who just neg rep me and call me a cunt every time I post - although its kind of cool that I get under their skin bu breathing - I will PM you my list as I believe in secracy as it leaves more room for conspiracy! you could post it on twitter and then we could start a thread about it - and then blame CG!

2 years ago we were comfortably listed as a £50M company - get back to Europe again and we can expect to have a similar valuation.

Invest ( say £20M?) to get back to that position and you have a £30M profit - do that in 4 - 7 years and that is great going - Charles gets 10% thats £5M.

That is BASIC economics - its motivational for CG and its good for the club. It is also his stated plan.

If you dont even understand the basics then it is hardly unsurprising that you don't trust anyone.

You think they just need to invest 20 million to get us back in europe? They have invested half of that already and we are at least 5 years from being back in europe. I dont know if you have noticed, but we have no team. How much do you think that will cost to rebuild? Im not claiming to be an accountant, but i understand basic math, something that most people ITT are struggling to do.

Charlie has told plenty of blatant lies, and i cant be arsed to go searching for links for people that walk around with their head up their arse.

Remind me NOT to look up your profile - I have a large list! I seem to have a few stalkers who just neg rep me and call me a cunt every time I post - although its kind of cool that I get under their skin bu breathing - I will PM you my list as I believe in secracy as it leaves more room for conspiracy! you could post it on twitter and then we could start a thread about it - and then blame CG!

I have no interest in sharing this, its got me banned previous, I'm just stating where I am as for some posters it's obvious.

Clarification on Rangers FC Appellate Tribunal

Friday, 20 July 2012

The Scottish FA can tonight clarify the position surrounding the outstanding Appellate Tribunal related to Rangers FC Oldco.

It has been agreed with Sevco Scotland Ltd that the registration embargo will be accepted as a primary condition of a transfer of membership.

It is necessary to complete the judicial process following the determination by Lord Glennie in the Court of Session that required the Independent Appellate Body to revisit available sanctions relating to Oldco, having been found guilty of bringing the game into disrepute.

The Scottish FA indicated to Sevco Scotland Ltd that they had to accept responsibility for any sanctions arising out of this case as a condition of transfer of membership.

Rather than convening the Appellate Tribunal to determine from the sanctions available to it, the company directors of Sevco Scotland Ltd have chosen to accept the 12-month registration embargo. This embargo will begin on 1st September 2012 and end on 31st August 2013.

Sevco Scotland Ltd have also undertaken to accept all other outstanding conditions relating to Oldco’s charges of bringing the game into disrepute. The conditional offer of transfer will now be submitted to the Appellate Tribunal for its consideration. This will form part of the approval process for the transfer of membership which, once approved, will enable Rangers FC to take a considerable step towards participating in Irn Bru Division Three.

In addition to the above, the Scottish FA has also received the necessary financial information requested and this is being considered as part of the application process.

Subject to the completion of all legal documentation, we anticipate transfer of membership next week.

The imposition of conditions relating to transfer of membership was made on the basis that the Scottish FA, as the governing body, has an obligation to protect the integrity of the national game and to ensure that all member clubs operate within the Articles of Association.

That will change from they never backed bomber but the other bid, conveniently so.

We can all be duped but to carry on with the wee campaign is sad.

We can ask questions but to be told things are facts when they don't know themselves is just acting like bomber.

whats the point in him even answering these questions anyway, the people that have it in for him wont believe a word he says anyway.

FFS the lack of unity in our support is enough to bring you to tears.

Look harder. I'll even give you a clue since you seem to be operating out with the boundaries of your comfort zone. It was the day he left so 17th I think?

Twitter is outsiode my comfort zone... :lol:

Jesus , i could get personal and talk about people appearing outside there comfort zone but what's the point.... :sherlock:

You think they just need to invest 20 million to get us back in europe? They have invested half of that already and we are at least 5 years from being back in europe. I dont know if you have noticed, but we have no team. How much do you think that will cost to rebuild? Im not claiming to be an accountant, but i understand basic math, something that most people ITT are struggling to do.

Charlie has told plenty of blatant lies, and i cant be arsed to go searching for links for people that walk around with their head up their arse.

oh shut up with your Mark Dingwall arselicking you won't provie links because they don't exist. Other than when he named Ian Harte as part of the consortium which he wasn't exactly but he was still investing into the club Green just extended the truth.

Twitter is outsiode my comfort zone... :lol:

Jesus , i could get personal and talk about people appearing outside there comfort zone but what's the point.... :sherlock:

Well you can't find it and it's there. You could get personal but I wouldn't care so why bother?