Whats Green Up To ?

North Rd

Here we go guys.....

now tell me young furious doesn't havbe an agenda

why only quote part of the tweet.... :sherlock:

Why don't you quote the full conversation on both 17th and 18th where they checked again? Talk about agenda.

Grant Russell ‏@STVGrant

@Dempsey1888 He said he was off to have one. Asked yesterday and today. Nothing scheduled for this week.

18 Jul Grant Russell ‏@STVGrant

UEFA also keen to stress (because I keep bothering them) that they have no jurisdiction or involvement over "football debt".

Grant Russell ‏@STVGrant

Both UEFA & FIFA tell STV they did not have scheduled meetings with Charles Green today. Could be a misunderstanding, but that's our info.

17 Jul Chris Graham ‏@ChrisGraham76

@STVGrant Did you ask about tomorrow given he was going to Greece first I believe?

17 Jul Grant Russell ‏@STVGrant

@ChrisGraham76 We are awaiting a response. Original question was do they have any meetings scheduled, they replied not today.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They would say we cannot give out details. But Fifa and uefa said it's the 1st they have heard of it.

You just made that up mate, they said nothing of the sort IMO. what i think has happened is that jouro's have been trying to dig, they have been told that no confirmation of any meetings will be given, and they have made the rest up.

journo in embelishing the truth shocker.

fwiw i am guessing thats how the calls to uefa/fifa have went down. which is no more than you are doing.

done that...they had nothign scheduled that day ...no mention of the day after , the day after that ..etc etc...spin it any way you want you don't know if he met them or not

Try again. I just quoted it for you. Again who has the agenda? They checked for whole week.

dont cry

We are very much all together.

Dont let the pish talk get you down or feel we are divided, thats what they want.

oh we are CLEARLY divided as a support.

some of us want to get on with the football and give the current regime a chance to prove themselves. others will stop at nothing to make Green look like craig whyte ( all with little to no proof)

The agenda against Green is shocking, yet not surprising.

You think they just need to invest 20 million to get us back in europe? They have invested half of that already and we are at least 5 years from being back in europe. I dont know if you have noticed, but we have no team. How much do you think that will cost to rebuild? Im not claiming to be an accountant, but i understand basic math, something that most people ITT are struggling to do.

Charlie has told plenty of blatant lies, and i cant be arsed to go searching for links for people that walk around with their head up their arse.

OK yoiu understand basic maths but not basic business - we will also have a £30M (Turnover and thats without Europe) and on financial performance alone that will make us the second biggest club in Scotland - and we know we can beat THEM - and when we are in Europe our turnover goes up again. (Oh and if you dont think we will be back in Europe that is a pretty unambitious way to support the team)

This is basic business and getting back to Europe is well within our means BUT as you don't understand it you would rather buy into all the conspiracy shite!

Why don't you quote the full conversation on both 17th and 18th where they checked again? Talk about agenda.

Grant Russell ‏@STVGrant

@Dempsey1888 He said he was off to have one. Asked yesterday and today. Nothing scheduled for this week.

18 Jul Grant Russell ‏@STVGrant

UEFA also keen to stress (because I keep bothering them) that they have no jurisdiction or involvement over "football debt".

Grant Russell ‏@STVGrant

Both UEFA & FIFA tell STV they did not have scheduled meetings with Charles Green today. Could be a misunderstanding, but that's our info.

17 Jul Chris Graham ‏@ChrisGraham76

@STVGrant Did you ask about tomorrow given he was going to Greece first I believe?

17 Jul Grant Russell ‏@STVGrant

@ChrisGraham76 We are awaiting a response. Original question was do they have any meetings scheduled, they replied not today.

Exactly....

I know when you are playing to the crowd people may not question you but some of us might just pay attention

oh shut up with your Mark Dingwall arselicking you won't provie links because they don't exist. Other than when he named Ian Harte as part of the consortium which he wasn't exactly but he was still investing into the club Green just extended the truth.

Shut up? lol Extended the truth? Fuckin pricless. There has been a lot of extending the truth from old charlie.

We can get a cva....

The players MUST transfer to the newco....

He will have 20/30 million of investment in july.....

Heres 3 more extensions of the truth for you.

I know it might be difficult for your little closed mind to understand, but not everyone that doesnt trust green is best pals with mark dingwall. Ive never been on FF, and i think they do more harm than good sometimes. The "yanks go home" banners for example.

I have more examples of greens bullshit, but im bored trying to preach to the converted.

He's not the only one who was willing to put his money where his mouth is there was plnety of people made offers to D&PS.

People who where in talks for weeks and months etc. Then Charles green appears for 5 minutes and he's got the club.

So it is a lie that Green was the only person willing to buy us.

utter bullshit.

There may have been plenty of people WANTING to buy us, but only 2 were WILLING ( Green and Miller) Miller was chased out the door by your lot over at FF. now you are trying to do the same to Green.

He could have just been saying he had a meeting with UEFA to plant a wee ? in the sh1t from brains of the SFA.

Did he, didn't he? Will he, won't he? Should he, shouldn't he? Who TF would be Charles Green? Between the media and the fans it must be thriling.

What should he say publicly? What shouldn't he say? He's playing many games, probably for his own benefit but hopefully for ours as well. We'll find out sooner or later.

It's gone on so long now, I'm shattered and fed up as many of us are. Whatever happens next probably won't surprise me, But if it does then I hope it's pleasantly.

WATP

Sometimes worry about you !

He's a prick of the highest order

I wonder if anyone on here has met him to confirm he is a Rangers fan? He hides behind the computer like a wee twerp and annoys the loving shit out of everyone

oh we are CLEARLY divided as a support.

some of us want to get on with the football and give the current regime a chance to prove themselves. others will stop at nothing to make Green look like craig whyte ( all with little to no proof)

The agenda against Green is shocking, yet not surprising.

Forum talk and forum walk

The heart is strong, stronger than ever before.

Chin up

utter bullshit.

There may have been plenty of people WANTING to buy us, but only 2 were WILLING ( Green and Miller) Miller was chased out the door by your lot over at FF. now you are trying to do the same to Green.

The banners and campaign against miller were a disgrace to our club, but miller pulled out because he seen the books, and because D&p lied to him about the situation. Go find the statement form his spokesman before stating shite as fact.

The whole selling of Rangers was a stitch up. Green was involved since february and lied about the possibility to get a cva. Read HMRCs statement for confirmation of this.

Greens plan from the start was liquidation, but ofc he coulnt say this. Another extention of the thruth.

They wouldnt even let Walter and McColl see the books when they made their bid. Just gave them a ridiculous price so they would go away. Again read what Walter said after they got chased.

Shut up? lol Extended the truth? Fuckin pricless. There has been a lot of extending the truth from old charlie.

We can get a cva....

I know it might be difficult for your little closed mind to understand, but not everyone that doesnt trust green is best pals with mark dingwall. Ive never been on FF, and i think they do more harm than good sometimes. The "yanks go home" banners for example.

I have more examples of greens bullshit, but im bored trying to preach to the converted.

We could have got a CVA, it was never guaranteed either way, and it was not Charles Green's responsibility to do this.

Are you sure that the players didn't have to transfer over? The only ones that have been allowed to transfer have come to an agreement with Rangers, or run out of contract.

Please someone provide a quote for this £20/£30 million thing, I keep hearing it, but I missed it the first time around. I do suspect that that would have been depending upon where we were playing, and it would have been investment from people into player purchases, which won't be required now.

We can get a cva....

now you are lying about supposed lies he has told. At no point did green EVER say we CAN get a CVA. he said about a hundred times that he felt ( and was told) that they "COULD" get a CVA. <-- which is what EVERY other person/s trying to buy Rangers said too.

He's a prick of the highest order

I wonder if anyone on here has met him to confirm he is a Rangers fan? He hides behind the computer like a wee twerp and annoys the loving shit out of everyone

If you actually read his posts in a non confrontational way you will see he is level headed, sticks up for legends when people revel in abuses towards them, if he was a tarrier he's not a good one and has switched allegiance ;)

We could have got a CVA, it was never guaranteed either way, and it was not Charles Green's responsibility to do this.

Are you sure that the players didn't have to transfer over? The only ones that have been allowed to transfer have come to an agreement with Rangers, or run out of contract.

Please someone provide a quote for this £20/£30 million thing, I keep hearing it, but I missed it the first time around. I do suspect that that would have been depending upon where we were playing, and it would have been investment from people into player purchases, which won't be required now.

The cva was never going to happen for a number of reasons. Mainly because we had to pay our "football debts" in full, to the detriment of other creditors, among other legal reasons. Anyone that said a cva was possible was a liar, or incompetent.

The 20/30 million that green quoted wasnt dependent on aything. It what he said to get us onside. Its not hard to find the quotes. Its even in several threads on here.

He has also said that the day he leaves that we will have 30 million in our bank account, lol. The man is a fantasist, or a liar.

The banners and campaign against miller were a disgrace to our club, but miller pulled out because he seen the books, and because D&p lied to him about the situation. Go find the statement form his spokesman before stating shite as fact.

The whole selling of Rangers was a stitch up. Green was involved since february and lied about the possibility to get a cva. Read HMRCs statement for confirmation of this.

Greens plan from the start was liquidation, but ofc he coulnt say this. Another extention of the thruth.

They wouldnt even let Walter and McColl see the books when they made their bid. Just gave them a ridiculous price so they would go away. Again read what Walter said after they got chased.

re: bolded, the same statement also said that the clear anti miller feeling from the support helped him make his choice to walk away, so dont call it shite when he fucking said it.

re: the rest of your post, conspiracy theory and scaremongering.

The cva was never going to happen for a number of reasons. Mainly because we had to pay our "football debts" in full, to the detriment of other creditors, among other legal reasons. Anyone that said a cva was possible was a liar, or incompetent.

The 20/30 million that green quoted was dependent on aything. It what he said to get us onside. Its not hard to find the quotes. Its even in several threads on here.

He has also said that the day he leaves that we will have 30 million in our bank account, lol. The man is a fantasist, or a liar.

So EVERY person or consortium that tried to buy us were lying? jesus wept man, have you ever thought it might be YOU thats wrong here, and that everyone was told a CVA could be possible?

now you are lying about supposed lies he has told. At no point did green EVER say we CAN get a CVA. he said about a hundred times that he felt ( and was told) that they "COULD" get a CVA. <-- which is what EVERY other person/s trying to buy Rangers said too.

I give up. Do a litle research and you will see for yourself that a cva was never possible, due to the footbal debts having to be paid in full. Anyone that said it was , wasnt telling the truth. Why you think McColl stayed away until the shitty work was all done?

So EVERY person or consortium that tried to buy us were lying? jesus wept man, have you ever thought it might be YOU thats wrong here, and that everyone was told a CVA could be possible?

Yes. Anyone that said a cva was posible WAS lying or seriously incompetent. I wish i was wrong. Would make me a lot happier.

Re your other post about miller. He pulld out because of D&P lying an because he seen the books. The stuff his man said about the fans was just a little add on. These people dont cry about a few emails and a banner at a game.

I give up. Do a litle research and you will see for yourself that a cva was never possible, due to the footbal debts having to be paid in full. Anyone that said it was , wasnt telling the truth. Why you think McColl stayed away until the shitty work was all done?

piss off mate, EVERYONE said that they were told a CVA would be possible.

also the CVA being rejected has fuck all to do with footballing debts and everything to do with HMRC ( who never said they wouldnt deal with us untill AFTER the CVA was proposed).

can you tell me what you actually want to happen? do you want green to walk away and leaveus right in the shit?

do you want bomber and his band of merry men to take over? ( fwiw bomber has sidestepped EVERY important question he has been asked and deflected onto Green)

If you actually read his posts in a non confrontational way you will see he is level headed, sticks up for legends when people revel in abuses towards them, if he was a tarrier he's not a good one and has switched allegiance ;)

GCL has been on here for as long as i remember.

He deals in facts rather than rumour.

I dont know him but do read his posts and he does make me think sometimes.

Great poster IMO.