Registration Embargo Accepted

Got until September to build a team to win div 3 and half a season in div 2.

Not so bad tbh

Still reeks of corruption but bring it on wankers

This. Not happy about accepting it but if the club thinks its right and Ally is ok with it, so am i. (tu)

5 or 6 weeks to build our team to take us through the leagues. How soon can we sign players? And what about this oldco's debt being transferred over? Scaremongering?

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That gives us approx 40 days to sign players, but it must be said....we have been railroaded and forced to accept illegal sanctions to play football a decision which is corruption at its highest!

We should accept the sanction to get the registration finalised and then go Back to court to appeal it once the registration is wrapped up.

Have we caved in on the Sfa punishing us in future .ie stripping of trophies .If we have the game is up because the punishments will keep coming

There can't be a deal that says that there would be no future stripping of trophies. Either we accept that we are liable, and we can defend the club, or we say that it lies with the oldco, and it would all be defenceless.

That is fine in regards to the transfer sanction. We wont need much to get through the first couple of Divs anyway,, was more the principle. All I want to know is what about future sanctions/appeal rights and out titles,,, thats the bit that has me concerned more than signing players who will be willing to play in Div3.

Hope to god we don't surrender that.

Disgusting that we even had to accept this!!

I thought it was ruled illegal?

We all did mate.

See to be honest, I would take it. Getting too close to Brechin game and I was beginning to shite it thinking we would have NO football at all. This is better than nothing.

The bears are ready to rise. The cunts in the SPHell are ready to fall. Happy days

I was under the impression the stripping of titles was only if we were found guilty of dual contracts?

As a few people have stated, wasn't this sanction deemed illegal in a court of law? Or was it just illegal to sanction the old company that was in administration at the time? Which if this is the case, it's even more of a joke that they think it legal to give us that sanction as a 'newco' when we haven't even got 3 months of records.

Fuck the oldco, fuck the newco. :dry:

Up The Rangers Football Club! :21::uk: