No Trophies to be Erased!

What about their 1988 title, when they were amassing debt and under-reporting attendances, putting cash in "lost of shoeboxes" according to Liewell, which would turn 9IAR into 11 for us?

Would actually be Hearts'. The manager (whose wife is a whore) lying down to the taigs on the last day of the season.

The SFL won't push for it and jim Traynor doesn't think the SPL will wither. Thats only what he thinks.

Thats the way i read it.

The way I read it is, neither the SFA nor the SFL are going to have anything we won, ie Scottish & League Cups, removed and Traynor is pointing out to the morons that run the SPL that they might just have slightly more important things to worry about, live survival because they way those muppets are heading very few of them will and what we have or have not won in the past should be the least of their concerns. Of course there is in reality only one club that is actually pushing this agenda and I think we all know who they are. It shows them up for what they really are.

And in fact wouldn't that bring up a interesting legal case? because if we were not stripped of any cups, but maliciously stripped of titles it would clear show the SPL had their own agenda which was out of sync with the rest of the game in this country. Mind you, since the SPL will be defunct soon, there might not be anyone left to sue.

If you believe anything Jim Traynor prints, a case could be made :craphead:

I don't believe everything JT writes, funnily BK has since come out and confirmed what has been reported in today's papers. Easy on the bear attacks, we all want the best for our club.

What about their 1988 title, when they were amassing debt and under-reporting attendances, putting cash in "lost of shoeboxes" according to Liewell, which would turn 9IAR into 11 for us?

We've never been handed a league title and nor would I want one handed to us.

Throughout this entire saga Traynor has consistently failed to accurately predict outcomes or to accurately represent the situation. Believing any pish he prints now just because it suits you is retarded.

I've never been a particular fan of Traynor. His journalistic style has been that of a rabble rouser, his main aim as a journalist as far as i can see is to promote himself.

That said, I've found his predictions of outcomes in this whole scenario to be very accurate and have even seen several examples of thoughtful journalism from him as of late.

Unlike many, he's generally backed us in this as he seems to see the bigger picture. He's shown he has no axe to grind and when the chips were down he's stood up and voiced his view that enough is enough.

I've gained new found respect for him actually. We should despise many individuals, especially some journalists for how they've stuck the knife in us over this issue but Traynor is not one of them.

Far, far from it.

I've never been a particular fan of Traynor. His journalistic style has been that of a rabble rouser, his main aim as a journalist as far as i can see is to promote himself.

That said, I've found his predictions of outcomes in this whole scenario to be very accurate and have even seen several examples of thoughtful journalism from him as of late.

Unlike many, he's generally backed us in this as he seems to see the bigger picture. He's shown he has no axe to grind and when the chips were down he's stood up and voiced his view that enough is enough.

I've gained new found respect for him actually. We should despise many individuals, especially some journalists for how they've stuck the knife in us over this issue but Traynor is not one of them.

Far, far from it.

Please tell me you are joking? Leggo is also a supporter of ours but I'd rather the mark of a trustworthy journalist was a bar set ever so slightly higher than that. Anyone who pins their hopes on a story Traynor prints is asking for disappointment. This is what the club had to say in response to the latest piece of pish from Traynor.

We have checked with all the official representatives of shareholders and none of them have had meetings with Brian Kennedy so we have no idea who the gentleman is he is referring to.

"He has not contacted any board members on this matter and we have never received any written offer from him.

"Many people had the opportunity to purchase the Club prior to our consortium but failed to do so, including Mr Kennedy. Talk of yet more bids is a distraction from the very real task of securing SFA membership and rebuilding the Club for the future.

"That is our sole focus and should be the priority for everyone with Rangers best interests at heart

Please tell me you are joking? Leggo is also a supporter of ours but I'd rather the mark of a trustworthy journalist was a bar set ever so slightly higher than that. Anyone who pins their hopes on a story Traynor prints is asking for disappointment. This is what the club had to say in response to the latest piece of pish from Traynor.

No I'm not joking.

The joke is to compare the likes of Traynor and Leggat, their motives, readership and intent.

From the very start of this, I've taken a keen interest in how specific, Scottish journalists with a nationwide readership/listenership/viewership, have reacted. I've written about it several times.

I've generally found Traynor to be accurate and thoughtful on the issue. There's been no evidence of him having any real agenda bar what he thinks is best for Scottish football as a whole. His job depends on it. I still believe there's a degree of self-interest involved but he knows a healthy Rangers is good for his career and Scottish football as a whole.

He's no Leggat, he represents and speaks for the whole of Scottish football. I've read/seen/heard him countless times now defend us against the hordes that have come out from the woodwork against us and he does it by displaying common sense and trying to show how needed we are for the benefit of all.

It's not a case of latching onto a false hope...his article may well be flawed for all I know. I'm merely taking an overall view on what he's written and said since February 14th.

No I'm not joking.

The joke is to compare the likes of Traynor and Leggat, their motives, readership and intent.

From the very start of this, I've taken a keen interest in how specific, Scottish journalists with a nationwide readership/listership/viewership, have reacted. I've written about it several times.

I've generally found Traynor to be accurate and thoughtful on the issue. There's been no evidence of him having any real agenda bar what he thinks is best for Scottish football as a whole. His job depends on it. I still believe there's a degree of self-interest involved but he knows a healthy Rangers is good for his career and Scottish football as a whole.

He's no Leggat, he represents and speaks for the whole of Scottish football. I've read/seen/heard him countless times now defend us against the hordes that have come out from the woodwork against us and he does it by using displaying common sense and trying to show how needed we are for the benefit of all.

It's not a case of latching onto a false hope...his article may well be flawed for all I know. I'm merely taking an overall view on what he's written and said since February 14th.

If you have read what Traynor has written since the beginning of February and are of the opinion that you can believe a word he says, you are seriously deluded. He is a fat lying turd of a man and his opinions change with the wind.

If you have read what Traynor has written since the beginning of February and are of the opinion that you can believe a word he says, you are seriously deluded. He is a fat lying turd of a man and his opinions change with the wind.

I wrote an article in February saying how the best thing for us was to oust Whyte, start again in Division 3, build ourselves back up...and let the rest of the SPL clubs and their fans, rue the day they turned their petty spite on us. We would recover, some of them would rot and die. You can check it out I'm sure.

At the time, I believe most here were still arguing whether Whyte was a good or bad guy.

As I was writing it I took a look at the Scottish press and the only one that was predicting such a thing would come to pass was James Traynor.

I wrote an article in February saying how the best thing for us was to oust Whyte, start again in Division 3, build ourselves back up...and let the rest of the SPL clubs and their fans, rue the day they turned their petty spite on us. We would recover, some of them would rot and die. You can check it out I'm sure.

At the time, I believe most here were still arguing whether Whyte was a good or bad guy.

As I was writing it I took a look at the Scottish press and the only one that was predicting such a thing would come to pass was James Traynor.

A stopped clock is correct twice a day...

February?! Fuck have you been for the last few years? :lol:

A stopped clock is correct twice a day...

That's true...I suppose you mean he has to be right sometime?

Perhaps. I just tend to disagree in this case and I stress I had no liking for the man prior to this situation.

I've changed my mind.

Tis just my view.

Be well. :)