***Rangers in Div 3 Patch ready for Download***

Marky.

This is spot on, mate, but the only issue I've found is that every player is 'Please to have joined Rangers'. Every single one of them, so I'm being asked whether or not players like McCulloch and Ross Perry are justifying their transfer fees. Each players history looks fine, but it's still suggesting that they've just joined us.

Apart from that, brilliant.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is spot on, mate, but the only issue I've found is that every player is 'Please to have joined Rangers'. Every single one of them, so I'm being asked whether or not players like McCulloch and Ross Perry are justifying their transfer fees. Each players history looks fine, but it's still suggesting that they've just joined us.

Apart from that, brilliant.

Yeah I'll explain.

The patch I had originally had a completely new club with no history. I had to "un-extinct" the old club and transfer all players back. The history could then remain as it does in real life, but the players have all been "transferred" back to the club as a result, meaning they've all rejoined.

Though if you think about it, that's actually really realistic.

They are pleased to have joined the club IE transferred their contracts to the Newco, think of it like that (tu):)

Downloaded this, cheers for spending the time doing it.

Made a couple wee changes, like getting Dean Shiels available as a free agent.

Yeah apologies about that. I should have done that, but I created the database before I knew about it :( Shame I can't really update the system for everyone without needing to make a new patch.

How can I stick Shiels in our team in the database, mate? I don't know how to edit yours from my end.

You need to have the editor from steam, the latest patch, update from Marky, and that the update is in the correct folder.

Once the editor is open, go to file ----> Load Database to load the database up.

Then once that is done, go to file ----> Load Data Editor.

To find Shiels, just type his name in, under the People tab, in Database.

Once he's been found, there should only be him, just change his team from Kilmarnock to Rangers under the contract tab.

Thats how I done it anyway.

Gave 5 years in this and still playing it.

Losing players in the transfer embargo was expected but some of the deals was ridiculous.

Ross perry for 45k when i would have only accepted offers for 1.5 million minimum.

a guy i signed for 1.5 million (langil a french winger) and gets sold for 1.4 million 10 months after.

However it was expected so no problems with it

But the one thing that irks me is this

Got back to back promotions and now in the 6th season and yet the ticket prices are almost half of that to Celtics.

So they are making almost double in ticket sales then me and their annual salary for players is 6 times more then mine.

But i welcome the challenge.

This is the longest I've ever managed to stick with FM, I usually get a season in and get bored.

Look who I drew in the Europa league, even better though look who's in between two Young Boys'. Not for the first time either. :craphead:

screenshot20120806at230.png

This is the longest I've ever managed to stick with FM, I usually get a season in and get bored.

Look who I drew in the Europa league, even better though look who's in between two Young Boys'. Not for the first time either. :craphead:

screenshot20120806at230.png

Hahahaha.

You're on a roll mate, 8-0? Who you got in that squad?!

• 2 weeks later...

Good work btw.... but I've downloaded this and it won't let me select the Scottish leagues as there aren't the correct amount of teams per each league?

I'm dead new to FM and have no idea how to sort this out. I've done everything as instructed but still can't access. Is it because I've merged the original database and this new patch?

Cheers

Good work btw.... but I've downloaded this and it won't let me select the Scottish leagues as there aren't the correct amount of teams per each league?

I'm dead new to FM and have no idea how to sort this out. I've done everything as instructed but still can't access. Is it because I've merged the original database and this new patch?

Cheers

That will most likely be the problem. You can't merge the patch with the original db, it will mess things up I think. Should be ok if you use them separately. Also, I haven't done any of the transfer updates since Dean Shiels, but the players we signed should want to sign for you anyway.