*** The Official London 2012 Thread ***

Find it unfair that Murray has to play, possibly a 5 set match tomorrow, then straight after he's got the mixed doubles final.

Hardly unfair. Its the price you pay for being top of your game. Im sure he would prefer it to sitting on his arse watching the finals lol

How is the roof being shut an advantage to Federer? <cr>

Federer has far more experience playing indoors than just about anyone else on tour - having literally zero win also allows him to stay entirely in his comfort zone - Murray's game is so strong because he can adapt in difficult conditions, Federer struggles a little more with tha but under a closed roof there are perfect conditions for Fed to find the lines.

Don't let it be overstated, it's not a huge advantage - it is an advantage though.

The good thing about today is that we're guaranteed two silvers from the tennis at the very worst, and that the sailers are pretty much stick ons for Gold, Ainsley has a good chance as well, plus Vickie Pendleton (:wub:) on the bike.

Should be another good day for Team GB :uk:

The good thing about today is that we're guaranteed two silvers from the tennis at the very worst, and that the sailers are pretty much stick ons for Gold, Ainsley has a good chance as well, plus Vickie Pendleton (:wub:) on the bike.

Should be another good day for Team GB :uk:

When is Pendelton on? She gives me a semi.

Hoping this tennis takes ages so I'm back from the gym to see Murray.

Any idea if it'd go to a third set or would it be a Champions Tiebreak?

The men's singles final is a five setter. No idea why either, thought my old man was talking bollocks when he told me, but apparently not.

Hoping this tennis takes ages so I'm back from the gym to see Murray.

Any idea if it'd go to a third set or would it be a Champions Tiebreak?

I was hoping the exact same thing mate. Im out until about 3.30, here's hoping its not as quick as the singles final