Total Frustration

I am finding it very difficult to keep my cool about this screwed up situation. No info from Green, no info from SFL, SPL or SFA (who hold the damn certificate).

I understand the duel payments thing. Fine, lets do a whole-hearted investigation. Every team in the SPLs listings from 2000 on, open your books and we will see the truth. Scottish teams (really on the filth and Rangers) were competing against more attractive leagues for players. They sweetened the pot. I am certain both clubs had schemes to attract the more influential players. To save face the SFA should conduct the investigation, take just over a year to complete and state that a few clubs were found to varying degrees to have more than one open deal with given players. That would save their rep, and the two clubs that float Scotland get a one time "get out of jailfree". We know they did this too.

Keeping the money that we won for coming in 2nd last term is simply a money grab....GTF

Green should warn them that the contents of these meetings will be posted if we do not get a licence today. Stop arsing around. There are loads of teams not making decisions until this is decided. Its bloody rediculous.

To top it all.... we the fans of Rangers, and to a lesser degree the fans of all teams in Scotland dont know what is going to happen this weekend. What biz can survive this way.

On a personal note; can anyone point me to the most up-to-date site for info, I'm at my bloody wits end and getting fried not finding ANY news. (no idea how Ally can handle this! - brutal)

Cheers All.

This is their plan ,if you think the SPL, and The Scum give a Fuck about us you better Waken up, and smell the Coffee.

Never should a Rangers Fan step inside that Fucking Rancid Shithole of a Thing they Call a Stadium again .

And they cunts should never be allowed in to Ibrox .That's if we obtain a Licence ,which I don't think we will.

They couldn't give a Fuck about us.No Rangers Fan should step in any SPL Clubs Ground . Ever.

This is their plan ,if you think the SPL, and The Scum give a Fuck about us you better Waken up, and smell the Coffee.

Never should a Rangers Fan step inside that Fucking Rancid Shithole of a Thing they Call a Stadium again .

And they cunts should never be allowed in to Ibrox .That's if we obtain a Licence ,which I don't think we will.

They couldn't give a Fuck about us.No Rangers Fan should step in any SPL Clubs Ground . Ever.

Sums up my thinking m8,no doubt a lot of others :crabflute:

Don't see us getting this license anymore, total waste of time.

The "Governing Bodies" have known for weeks we weren't going to be given it so why waste all our time?

I'm really surprised there hasn't been a wider attack through the UK on the actions and behaviour of the SFA and SPL.

This has drawn the life and soul out of me, absolutely fucked by it all.

The football is supposed to restart on Sunday, and we were supposed to be looking forward to a year(s) of success and pleasure as we see Rangers re-take to the field. To me, it's becoming less and less likely that we will be playing Brechin on Sunday at 3.05pm.

This country and highest positions available throughout it has been occupied by bheasts, taigs and utter filth who have not one braincell between them. What a shit hole of a country.

I don't understand why the club haven't got UEFA and FIFA involved in this as a few biased individuals are completely ruining scottish football at all levels.

One only has to ask the question "Has any other club in a similar situation been punished in the manner we have, with no regard for the stability of the national game ?

As long as we let the SFA/SPL handle things and keep it within Scotland, they are free to do whatever they wish.

I am finding it very difficult to keep my cool about this screwed up situation. No info from Green, no info from SFL, SPL or SFA (who hold the damn certificate).

I understand the duel payments thing. Fine, lets do a whole-hearted investigation. Every team in the SPLs listings from 2000 on, open your books and we will see the truth. Scottish teams (really on the filth and Rangers) were competing against more attractive leagues for players. They sweetened the pot. I am certain both clubs had schemes to attract the more influential players. To save face the SFA should conduct the investigation, take just over a year to complete and state that a few clubs were found to varying degrees to have more than one open deal with given players. That would save their rep, and the two clubs that float Scotland get a one time "get out of jailfree". We know they did this too.

Keeping the money that we won for coming in 2nd last term is simply a money grab....GTF

Green should warn them that the contents of these meetings will be posted if we do not get a licence today. Stop arsing around. There are loads of teams not making decisions until this is decided. Its bloody rediculous.

To top it all.... we the fans of Rangers, and to a lesser degree the fans of all teams in Scotland dont know what is going to happen this weekend. What biz can survive this way.

On a personal note; can anyone point me to the most up-to-date site for info, I'm at my bloody wits end and getting fried not finding ANY news. (no idea how Ally can handle this! - brutal)

Cheers All.

Portsmouth are likely to go bust in the next couple of weeks which means a vacancy in a league somewhere in England. Probably not League 1 because other teams will get promoted up, but nevertheless somewhere further down the chain there will be a gap. We need to look seriously at being the team that fills that gap because it is clear that Scottish football isn't going to happen.

Sky deal for our games has pretty much been signed off...we will get the license by tomorrow

Did they break for lunch half way through the signatures ffs.

There is absolutely no reason for this licence not to be given out tonight if it is going to be given out at all.

Waiting until tommorow is just pathetic to create a headline about a "Deadline Day Deal".

Starting to think they are all building up the drama together as I thought someone would spill the beans about the decision by now.

I can't believe they are just sitting at a table looking at their watches waiting for someone to crack.

Fucking nightmare this is

Portsmouth are likely to go bust in the next couple of weeks which means a vacancy in a league somewhere in England. Probably not League 1 because other teams will get promoted up, but nevertheless somewhere further down the chain there will be a gap. We need to look seriously at being the team that fills that gap because it is clear that Scottish football isn't going to happen.

I would take Unibond Northern in a Heartbeat said it Months ago , we as a Club ,and Fanbase are not wanted in this Rancid Small minded shit hole they once called Scotland .

We cannot succeed in this Place even if we got a Licence the Life and soul will be strangled from our Club.

Trust me they wont Rest until we are Dead and Buried.

jonbryce, on 26 July 2012 - 01:08 PM, said:

I would take Unibond Northern in a Heartbeat said it Months ago , we as a Club ,and Fanbase are not wanted in this Rancid Small minded shit hole they once called Scotland .

We cannot succeed in this Place even if we got a Licence the Life and soul will be strangled from our Club.

Trust me they wont Rest until we are Dead and Buried.

FFS when are folks going to get it, if we want to play in Scotland at IBROX we need an SFA license, we are never going to get approval to play in England or Norn Iron without permission of the SFA. The BEST long term hope is to get the license, then work like hell with other clubs and TV companies for a NOrthern European league or such and leaving the schum out in the cold, think you can make it in the dying SPhelL Lieswell, lets see. I would rather be playing the likes of Bronby, Ajax, PSV, Sporting Lisbon etc than the St. Mirrens, MOtherwells and their ilk.

FFS when are folks going to get it, if we want to play in Scotland at IBROX we need an SFA license, we are never going to get approval to play in England or Norn Iron without permission of the SFA. The BEST long term hope is to get the license, then work like hell with other clubs and TV companies for a NOrthern European league or such and leaving the schum out in the cold, think you can make it in the dying SPhelL Lieswell, lets see. I would rather be playing the likes of Bronby, Ajax, PSV, Sporting Lisbon etc than the St. Mirrens, MOtherwells and their ilk.

If we're not members of the SFA, then we need their permission for fuck all.

I don't understand why the club haven't got UEFA and FIFA involved in this as a few biased individuals are completely ruining scottish football at all levels.

One only has to ask the question "Has any other club in a similar situation been punished in the manner we have, with no regard for the stability of the national game ?

As long as we let the SFA/SPL handle things and keep it within Scotland, they are free to do whatever they wish.

Rangers have been punished more than any club in world footballing history as far as i can see, and yet its still not enough for these mutants, what was our crime? A tax mixup which we have not been found guilty of as yet. Not matchfixing, not abusing young boys, not drug doping but they want us punished more, yet a team who allowed and aided a paedophile to destroy childrens life, get no punishment and even get the authoritys to assist in.the coverup doh

A lot of people on here seem to be living on Fantasy Island. There is NO chance of playing in England. There is no chance of playing at all if we have no licence. If we get no licence then we die. No revenue streams means no club. That should be obvious but some seem to fantasise about a year out, playing glamour friendlies (as if any glamour team would want to take part) and then moving to England. If we die, then our titles will be taken away anyway, because we will not be there to do anything about it.

And like you say, if we get our licence, under any conditions, then we are in a position to move towards a new euro league.

If we're not members of the SFA, then we need their permission for fuck all.

Yes you do EUFA and FIFA are not going to approve a team playing outside their own country unless they have for years/historically. AND the FA have said that they will not recognise a club applying for registration in England from Scotland without SFA sanctioning it.

1343335707' post='1060264781']

A lot of people on here seem to be living on Fantasy Island. There is NO chance of playing in England. There is no chance of playing at all if we have no licence. If we get no licence then we die. No revenue streams means no club. That should be obvious but some seem to fantasise about a year out, playing glamour friendlies (as if any glamour team would want to take part) and then moving to England. If we die, then our titles will be taken away anyway, because we will not be there to do anything about it.

And like you say, if we get our licence, under any conditions, then we are in a position to move towards a new euro league.

If we don't get a Scottish licence, it is our only hope. I agree it is unlikely, but we have to explore all options.