STV Temporary Membership

bill moles

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Unbelievable! Just when you think you have seen it all Reagan and Doncaster reach new depths of stupidity and corruptness.

Will someone of note please make a public stand and call for the heads of these two clowns and bring this charade to an end!

Disgusting doesn't describe these bastards its about time they were thrown out of the SFA and SPL.

What also annoys me is how quite key figures over the years at Rangers have kept so quiet, They should be helping to fight the fight against this scum.

Illegally won titles :lol:

What was illegal about it? We bought players, we possibly may have gave them benefits they shouldn't have been getting, that's not a football illegality that's a business one.. Doesn't take away the fact how good we were and how shite they were, desperate wee fannies

no way illegal against SPL rules but not illegal

Illegally won titles :lol:

What was illegal about it? We bought players, we possibly may have gave them benefits they shouldn't have been getting, that's not a football illegality that's a business one.. Doesn't take away the fact how good we were and how shite they were, desperate wee fannies

I asked the cunt and he replied.

@leebowers999@leebowers999@_____RFC54_____ @STVGrant By fielding players who were no properly registered with SFA.Results in 0-3 to opposition.Not rocket science.

Hide conversation

Its a fucking joke we'll let you play on Saturday for financial integrity for brechin but if you beat them and don't agree to be shat on by Celtic football association premier league club then we'll kick you back out and reinstate brechin because we cheated on the grounds of being rangers.tell them tae fuck off full licence or nothing.

It appears to me the hold up is our debate with Spl

We have agreed everything with SFA, the hold up is still the debate with SPL.

And by SPL we really mean one club. After all, what do the other SPL clubs actually have to gain by pursuing a path that leads to the illegal stripping of our titles and handing them to a side who didn't deserve them but will be more than happy to claim them. I guarantee that if we broke any rules on contracts, other clubs did as well because I refuse to believe we would be the only club doing this.

As I posted on another topic the SFA cannot grant a temp licence to a club within th country, a temp licence is for visiting teams and can be used for the length of a game or a tournament and are usually given per 24hrs not 90 minutes, this is some prick at just quan newspaper making something up and the rest of the lazy barstewards picking it up and running with it. Anyways decision within the next 24 hrs I recon :):D

According to STV, they want us to accept the years transfer ban, and pay all football debts.

If Charles Green is serious about Rangers, he'll pay the debts. I've backed Green so far, but some of his actions have been iffy.

Hes agreed to "slash" season tickets by 30%, which is not enough IMO. When were paying a tiny fraction in wages, compared to last season. And theres less games in division 3.

As has been stated on another thread the endgame from all this jiggerypokery is a almost certain game against the Paedo scum very soon in this cup, we cant and wont accept any more made up punishments. The SPL corrupt idiots are desperate and we should refuse to be part of this cup. We dont need it -- they are desperate.