Tin hat on here, but should we sign a female player?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it sounds ridiculous, but team GB look like they have some decent players and this might be a chance for us to be a world leader by giving one a chance. Even if/when it doesn't work out, at least we could say we gave one a chance and im sure we would still win the majority of games with one in our team in div 3. I think the vodka I have drunk today may be influencing my though process, but it might not be a bad idea and with shagger gone, she would probably be safe.

Crackin eye candy if the game is shit :P as long as she does nae look like an russian olimpic shot putter with ginger hair Im all for it :BELM:

We already have a ladies team and a great structure starting at the under 13s level.

We are still a few years behind Celtic but things are looking up.the coaching staff are first class as well.

Give it another 5-10 yrs and the woman's game will be a gold mine

The tarriers will always lead the way in the lower age groups :rolleyes:

Filth FC

It couldn't happen and women aren't as good as men anyway (at football or life) :lol:

One of the Italian teams tried it FIFA left them in know doubt it won't happen now or ever think it was Catania actually.

It was Perugia(spelling). Was the same time they signed Gaddafi's son.

I know it sounds ridiculous, but team GB look like they have some decent players and this might be a chance for us to be a world leader by giving one a chance. Even if/when it doesn't work out, at least we could say we gave one a chance and im sure we would still win the majority of games with one in our team in div 3. I think the vodka I have drunk today may be influencing my though process, but it might not be a bad idea and with shagger gone, she would probably be safe.

I'm assuming this is either a wind up or that's some strong ass vodka mate! Women's football is brutal beyond belief. They can't head the ball...it's hilarious. The sad truth is the best female player in the world would make big kirk look like pele!

We had some, but they all fucked off instead of transferring over a few weeks ago.

:mutley:

Well seeing this is a Saturday thread! OP has 50 odd neg reps and the rest of you still cannot agree doh:001:

Neg rep means nothing. I was actually proved to be very very correct on the topic I was so severely criticised for. Get back to the subject, do u want a bird on the team?