Everton fan in peace

Tommy.

In my opinion, he will be a success depending on his fitness.

He played made a very good impression of himself in the Champions League, played very well at Old Trafford and against Valencia, twice. Also scored against Bursaspor. For Scotland, I thought he was excellent in both games against Spain, scored against them after a fine trademark run which he has.

If Jelavic can be a success than I don't see why Naisy can't. Albeit, Jelavic is a better player and has geniune quality, he had that well before signing for Rangers, nevermind Everton.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So IS this poster a 'taig' then ?

A good few on here are QUICK to accuse others (usually fellow Bers too... sad) ... where's this sad gits accusers ?

A Rangers Forum page and he's asking about one of the traitors.... taking the piss more like...... get tae -

A good few on here are QUICK to accuse others (usually fellow Bers too... sad) ... where's this sad gits accusers ?

A Rangers Forum page and he's asking about one of the traitors.... taking the piss more like...... get tae -

Next time when you lads end up on top and sign one of ours, feel free to sign up on the Everton site I run.

It's happened before and will no doubt happen again, the only way is up for your boys whilst we remain, erm, financially insecure?

Football's a passionate game but it's no excuse for ignorance.

I'm sure he can appreciate our resentment towards Naismith without needing to have a go at him and his club.

Tommy,Naismith has dodgy knees and his last-knee jerk was his own fauly.

Jelavic is a better striker as you have seen since signing in January.

Naismith's dad is/was a season ticket holder at Ibrox and are a Rangers supporting family.

Naismith probably has a large mortgage and has to be funded by decent wages.

Fuck LFC by the way,we all hate them.

I like Everton because you also hate LFC and have a Scottish manager.

Some on this forum might hate David M because he played for Celic,but his dad was a scout here at Ibrox and are not Celic minded.

Tommy,why do Everton allways start the season very slowly?

If you started the season as you finish it,Europe would be calling. :beer1:

Tommy,Naismith has dodgy knees and his last-knee jerk was his own fauly.

Jelavic is a better striker as you have seen since signing in January.

Naismith's dad is/was a season ticket holder at Ibrox and are a Rangers supporting family.

Naismith probably has a large mortgage and has to be funded by decent wages.

I like Everton because you also hate LFC and have a Scottish manager.

Some on this forum might hate David M because he played for Celic,but his dad was a scout here at Ibrox and are not Celic minded.

Not dismissing your previous mate, I'll get to your answer.

In my opinion it's because our squad is never refreshed with new players in pre-season.

The whole thing becomes stagnant and Moyes has a hard time motivating them probably, it must be shit watching other teams sign these new names and you turn up to training with Tony Hibbert doing his crossbar challenge again from Majorca.

The season we came 4th, we made some good signings, aye, we sold Rooney to fund them but we brought in several players who completely changed the mindset and dynamics of the team.

It's criminally underrated, new signings, even if they're turd, at least it gives the lads in their comfort zone something to think about.

Naismith should never walk the streets of Glasgow again. Utter coward.

And I don't think he'll be the same player anyway. Coming back from one cruciate is hard enough, two is very difficult.

Now you see why we get a bad name with ignorant knob-ends like this.

Every club, including mine, has it's moronic element mate.

From personal experience, the vast majority of ger's fans have met have been top end lads.

Next time when you lads end up on top and sign one of ours, feel free to sign up on the Everton site I run.

It's happened before and will no doubt happen again, the only way is up for your boys whilst we remain, erm, financially insecure?

Football's a passionate game but it's no excuse for ignorance.

'Ignorance' really ?

''A Rangers Forum page and he's asking about one of the traitors''....

not one bit of ignorance here... piss off already.

You everton dicks sing :

Oh we hate Bill Shankly, and we hate St John

But most of all, we hate Big Ron

And we'll hang the kopites one by one

On the banks of the Royal Blue Mersey

So to hell with Liverpool and Rangers too

We'll drown them all in the Mersey

And we'll fight, fight, fight with all our might

For the lads in the Royal Blue Jerseys.

so piss off !

If in fact you are an everton fan are you trying to take the piss. Not usually disposed to holding a grudge but I really couldn't care less about a player that showed a total lack of loyalty to those who treated him like royalty and then spouted a load of nonsense trying to justify himself. Would have had more respect if he had just admitted he was chasing the money.

Anyway he leaving one way or another but your club's behaviour over jelavic was shocking it was clear to all that Whyte was up to something dodgy IMO but a club I used to respect decided to take advantage of the situation. This you then follow up by refusing to even give us anything for Naismith unlike Southampton who have displayed some dignity and paid us some compensation even if it is a fraction of the players true value.

Then we get someone like you coming in here to gloat about it. please take yourself back to your own club's forum and show some respect you absolute clown. I was going to say clown of a man but your behaviour shows you blatantly fall short of even the most basic requirements to justify that, more likely to be some acne ridden little dick hiding behind his computer.

naisy is a sore one. out of them all him leaving hurt me the most. he was inspirational for us up until his injury and we clearly missed him after that. his injury proper gutted me but to turn his back on the family is unforgivable!!

'Ignorance' really ?

''A Rangers Forum page and he's asking about one of the traitors''....

not one bit of ignorance here... piss off already.

You everton dicks sing :

Oh we hate Bill Shankly, and we hate St John

But most of all, we hate Big Ron

And we'll hang the kopites one by one

On the banks of the Royal Blue Mersey

So to hell with Liverpool and Rangers too

We'll drown them all in the Mersey

And we'll fight, fight, fight with all our might

For the lads in the Royal Blue Jerseys.

so piss off !

Haha, you do realise how old that song is?

It's rooted in religion (argh)and is only adhered to by a select few of our old school.

75% of our fans just sing it out of habit without understanding the reasoning behind it.

Did you know that the Rangers shirt was the third best selling shirt in Liverpool for years after we signed Ferguson?

Sand, head, it, remove.

I'm sure some of you lads on here have been to Liverpool, try to tell me anyone gave you grief for your allegiance, I'll wager the only thing they'd say is what an amazing link our clubs seam to have.

Pretty sure I tried to start this thread before you made that one, I had to wait for the registration/thread to get approved though.

Tommy ,you asked the question .With respect many have answered but it's time to say goodbye as now your baiting us and getting the natives restless .Cant you take the hint .We are majorly pissed off with him and some of us dislike Everton