People from outside this republic are starting to see the SPL/SFA for what .....

I live just outside Portsmouth and the folk I talk to down here knew that we didn't like the taigs, but they just can't believe what the

SFA/SPL are doing or being allowed to do. They reckon we must have killed somebody with the amount of punishments we get,

even the illegal ones being allowed to stand.

1mvjg2ct51hyjxb29pt51j_normal.jpegDave Swanton@SwannyMediaManThe SFA and SPL can do what they want. One thing they wont break though is Rangers fans passion support and togetherness.

Expand

Another outsider seeing the SFA and SPL for what they are.

I beg to differ .............they can't "do what they want".

I am also amazed at the way the SPL/SFA have gone about this problem,they are not playing with a full deck of cards and the newspapers and the TV seem to be scared to mention it ,ok so Rangers got lumbered with a dodgy owner,the SPL/SFA had to agree he was fit and proper,ok so it has gone belly up,but the fans and the players are not guilty but it is them that are getting punished,they have not fixed games or bribed refs,so to put them in the 3rd div is just spite and very nasty,but all through this the SPL/SFA have acted like bully boys,they have not come out of this with any shred of credit,hurrying around seeing if they could do a TV deal for Rangers game in the 3rd div and I suspect it was part of the condition that Rangers had to agree to get into the div.

Well what do Rangers fans do about it thats the big question,I feel that number 1 has to be that no Rangers fans go away to any club who voted against them this would have the effect of taking money away from those clubs as Rangers only ever get there own fans money back from the away games,so if they do not go the money would have to come from the away club,that will get there chairmans attention as he digs in his own pocket to support the club,this will hasten the demise of some of these clubs and the SPL/SFA will have another problem and good job.

I feel we have not heard the last of this as every season at least one club will go under because of the SPL/SFA stance.

My uncle stays in London, and he has told me he has been astounded by the hatred shown towards Rangers by all the other clubs, and when he goes for the odd pint in his local boozer the Rangers are usually the number one topic. He tells them that when you are the best everyone wants a pop at the champ. And that's what we are - simply the best, and we will be back to the top before you know it.

My uncle stays in London, and he has told me he has been astounded by the hatred shown towards Rangers by all the other clubs, and when he goes for the odd pint in his local boozer the Rangers are usually the number one topic. He tells them that when you are the best everyone wants a pop at the champ. And that's what we are - simply the best, and we will be back to the top before you know it.

No surrender :uk:

Yup! Also Charlie summed it up today with a couple of words, "Bigotry and jealousy".

I live just outside Portsmouth and the folk I talk to down here knew that we didn't like the taigs, but they just can't believe what the

SFA/SPL are doing or being allowed to do. They reckon we must have killed somebody with the amount of punishments we get,

even the illegal ones being allowed to stand.

So they've rumbled us at last. Don't tell anyone but we've buried 77 victims under the pitch at Porkheid. If Strathclyde's finest zone it off as a crime zone until the bodies are recovered Queens Park FC are in for a wee windfall.................but just don't say ah telt ye!!!