A win

eosmhdo

Fuck sake guys a win is a win.

Yes it was not pretty but some of these guys had 2 days pre season training FFS.

Ally's head has been up his arse at times and so was the rest of our fan bases as well throughout this carry on.

This is the start of a not new, but a continued story of the team I love so lets not fuck about with the moaning pish until there is something to moan about.

You can only beat the team in front of you and we did that today as we will do most days ahead, as is the usual.

Time to gel?

Time to even get to know each other would be great.

We will have youth, experienced and new guys trying it all together to get us back to where we belong and it will happen very soon imo.

We must be patient and above all committed in the coming times and continued hassle to our club from others.

I am 100% behind the team and every one that pulls on that blue jersey.

Hope you are to.

we were piss poor today but there is plenty of reasons for that no preseason/1st time alot of they guys had played together etc. im over the moon that we are back to playing football.

i wont start too worry unless we still playing like that in a months time.

were through and the players got a very good workout so thats pluses to be taken from today.

onwards and upwards (tu)

we were piss poor today but there is plenty of reasons for that no preseason/1st time alot of they guys had played together etc. im over the moon that we are back to playing football.

i wont start too worry unless we still playing like that in a months time.

were through and the players got a very good workout so thats pluses to be taken from today.

onwards and upwards (tu)

bang on mate

You could see the guys lacked any pre-season games to get warmed up properly, I think in the coming weeks we are going to see

a few off these game till they get it together, but as OP said a win is a win and we need to remember a lot of the teamd

we will be up against will be well up for the game.

Personaly I couldn't care less is if we only win any of our game 1-0 a win is a win.

You could see the guys lacked any pre-season games to get warmed up properly, I think in the coming weeks we are going to see

a few off these game till they get it together, but as OP said a win is a win and we need to remember a lot of the teamd

we will be up against will be well up for the game.

Personaly I couldn't care less is if we only win any of our game 1-0 a win is a win.

(tu) 100% correct mate