SFA demand answers from green over bigotry comments

the fine they will give you is unimportant, Charles.

sometimes we have to pay for the truth.

all that matters is that it was said.

so that the truth is out there for all to see - for that's what pisses them off the most!

good on you, mate!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the fine they will give you is unimportant, Charles.

sometimes we have to pay for the truth.

all that matters is that it was said.

so that the truth is out there for all to see - for that's what pisses them off the most!

good on you, mate!

I refer you to my point in the post above (#101). If they (SFA) can explain what the Lurgan Lout meant when he said "For reasons other than football" last season and show what amount of monetary fine they gave him for that then CG will have a case to answer.

If they do not explain that one (and we know they can't) then he should tell them to "shove it!"

I repeat, well done Charlie - stick it to the bastards son. :angry:

I refer you to my point in the post above (#101). If they (SFA) can explain what the Lurgan Lout meant when he said "For reasons other than football" last season and show what amount of monetary fine they gave him for that then CG will have a case to answer.

If they do not explain that one (and we know they can't) then he should tell them to "shove it!"

I repeat, well done Charlie - stick it to the bastards son. :angry:

i completely agree.

but the problem is - the SFA bastards will explain fuck all because they happen to be the very 'bigots' Charles is referring to.

therefore, don't hold your breath for an equivalent fine for the same comment from the wankers.

i completely agree.

but the problem is - the SFA bastards will explain fuck all because they happen to be the very 'bigots' Charles is referring to.

therefore, don't hold your breath for an equivalent fine for the same comment from the wankers.

Our (his) lawyer will rip them (SFA) a new arse then.

Basically they're fucked. He never once mentioned the word "religious" and despite the wee Tarrier fuck pig Ewank Graeme writing otherwise (hopefully Green's legal team are all over that one already) they cannot fine him for speaking his mind.

If they do - take them all the way. UEFA, FIFA, the Hague...I don't care.

Pay not one dime of any fine. :angry:

Bigotry - Noun:

Bigoted attitudes; intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself.

Can someone tell me where the word 'Religious' is in that definition?

I think that the 'answers' that they seek are within his statement...but go on, lets get this opened up for a public debate...

We've got nothing to hide. I'm not sure they can say the same.

I am with you pal. Let's get everything out in the open. Lawwell, Riley, Regan, Doncaster,SFA,SPL and popcorn teeth. A full scale enquiry and let's prove religious bigotry. Then we can sue every one of the fuckers. :uk::uk::uk:

What these fuckers need at the sfa is a good old fashion demonstration outside their doors with plenty of bears in attendance, not at the weekend when there is no cunt there but during the week when the bheggar parasites are in full attendance. Ultra Violence Loyal ! (tu):sherlock:

Green should respond to the SFA once Raith Rovers chairman Turnbull Hutton has explained his previous remarks :rolleyes:

Exactly. Hutton got stuck right in. Nothing implied. Nothing ambiguous. Nothing duplicitous. He just battered right in and called them a shower of corrupt cunts. Result? Nothing. CG uses a word in its correct context and all of a sudden he's got a case to answer? This is a fucking joke. It's already been suggested in a post on here, but CG should walk into the room, throw a hefty copy of the OED at them and invite them kiss his hairy dung-hatch.

Exactly. Hutton got stuck right in. Nothing implied. Nothing ambiguous. Nothing duplicitous. He just battered right in and called them a shower of corrupt cunts. Result? Nothing. CG uses a word in its correct context and all of a sudden he's got a case to answer? This is a fucking joke. It's already been suggested in a post on here, but CG should walk into the room, throw a hefty copy of the OED at them and invite them kiss his hairy dung-hatch.

A coffee on screen moment. :lol:

Made me laugh out loud did that one. :clap::D

Our (his) lawyer will rip them (SFA) a new arse then.

Basically they're fucked. He never once mentioned the word "religious" and despite the wee Tarrier fuck pig Ewank Graeme writing otherwise (hopefully Green's legal team are all over that one already) they cannot fine him for speaking his mind.

If they do - take them all the way. UEFA, FIFA, the Hague...I don't care.

Pay not one dime of any fine. :angry:

no probs going down that road at all.

but, if, at the end of the court challenge, we still have to pay the fuckers for an unjust fine, it's still fucking worth it for getting the truth out.

the bastards are still implementing a transfer embargo the courts declared illegal.

they will definitely fine Charles, exposing their double standard and bigotry.

but this, along with rhegan's other bigoted sanctions, will only consolidate his imminent resignation or removal.

he is a walking dead man.

next - that slimy cunt liewell.

I am with you pal. Let's get everything out in the open. Lawwell, Riley, Regan, Doncaster,SFA,SPL and popcorn teeth. A full scale enquiry and let's prove religious bigotry. Then we can sue every one of the fuckers. :uk::uk::uk:

Brilliant ! You're onto something here.... maybe we can persuade the bbc to host this or Sky .... it would get some amount of viewing figures but I'd doubt very much that the fenians would agree to attend.... as their dirty bheasts wouldn't allow it given the shown-up they'd receive.

:uk:

Breaking News......

Charles Green bigotry hearing will be chaired at Celtic park this evening.. Peter Lawwell and Stuart Regan will hear all evidence brought before them.. Before charging Charles Green with bringing the game in to Dis-'IRA'-repute..

:wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker:

Just when you seemed to think they could go no lower they want answers to a simple FACT <cr>

How is it that CG has been asked to explain his "bigotry" comment by the SFA....yet Rhegan in an interview said this:

“Some people don’t like those decisions. They’re entitled to that opinion but we have to do what’s right and that’s what we’ve done.”

EXACTLY!... It's his opinion and his opinion is fuckin 100 % his opinion and it's correct!