2012-2013 Strip

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone notice the advertising boards tonight saying that this weekend only home tops would be £10 for adults and £5 for kids from the mega store? Did i read it right - if true something strange is going on that jjb are doing this when season just started.

i thought I saw that as well

Might be an idea to update the OP to say that long sleeved tops are available at the eBay outlet for the same price. I know its mentioned in the thread but....

Mine arrived on Tuesday morning and I've had it on every day. Better than the 2010-11 strip

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rangers-Mens-Home-Shirt-2012-13-LS-/140814060112?pt=UK_SportsLeisure_Football_FootballShirts&var=&hash=item20c92c0a50#ht_1645wt_1074

Might be an idea to update the OP to say that long sleeved tops are available at the eBay outlet for the same price. I know its mentioned in the thread but....

Mine arrived on Tuesday morning and I've had it on every day. Better than the 2010-11 strip

http://www.ebay.co.u...#ht_1645wt_1074

Does this have the Clydedale badge on it ?

JJB are definitely bricking it and trying to sell as many tops as possible before Sports Direct get their deal over the line.

The Sports Direct deal so far as I know anyway is to sell the strips not a mention of them designing it as such.

Price drop due to division 3 maybe ?

Ebay outlet shirts DO NOT have any badges. (tu)

Other Members have confirmed the amazon shirts don't either. This is a win win situation for the Bears

I bought my brother one last week.... no badges, a quite fantastic buy.

Best Rangers top for a long while (my opinion)

Still think it'd have looked even better without that tennents logo though.

I had the old 72 jersey no logo just that big massive Gers crest (tu)

The Sports Direct deal so far as I know anyway is to sell the strips not a mention of them designing it as such.

Price drop due to division 3 maybe ?

Selling the strips is all either party want to do. Who mentioned designing a new one. I don't think that would happen mid season.

If Sports Direct weren't sniffing about there is no way that JJB would have slashed the prices so soon - regardless of our division. They're panicking, Bears are taking advantage

The advertising boards at Ibrox on Tuesday night said adult top £10 and kids £5 this weekend only - anyone know if this was a mistake?

I read on another forum it was a mistake and advert was for for last years tops. I was going to head over on Sat but don't want to go over to mega store in the morning if it's a waste of time.

Does seem ridiculous price for a strip thats not long out.