2012-2013 Strip

Selling the strips is all either party want to do. Who mentioned designing a new one. I don't think that would happen mid season.

If Sports Direct weren't sniffing about there is no way that JJB would have slashed the prices so soon - regardless of our division. They're panicking, Bears are taking advantage

Ahh yes, makes sense now.... thx man.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what strip will the palyers be wearing 2mo? peterhead play in blue sure? so it has to be our away kit, but as of yet no offical release of an away kit.

Been thinking the same myself all day after hearing Peterhead being called the Blue Toon. Maybe we'll have a new Orange Adidas top tomorrow :drool:

aye id seen these on ebay before but the clydesbank bank badges put me off for obvious reasons (thought thats why they were so cheap)

going to order one for my brother the now, definatly dont have badges ? How long did delivery take?

LOL, definitely DO NOT have badges, Jeezo how many times.

Delivery not too bad but not rapid, its trackable with HDNL, was 4 or 5 days or something.

Away jersey Black & Blue

Im guessing it should have been the 3rd top for this season. :21:

Hmmm, at no stage in the article does it refer to the strip as the away kit, just the kit they will wear against Peterhead today. I think it leaves it wide open for the possibility of an official away strip soon. I've harked we don't need 3 strips but some folk reckon we do. Guess we'll find out soon

Hmmm, at no stage in the article does it refer to the strip as the away kit, just the kit they will wear against Peterhead today. I think it leaves it wide open for the possibility of an official away strip soon. I've harked we don't need 3 strips but some folk reckon we do. Guess we'll find out soon

I think we could really do with a bright coloured away shirt for dull winter games so the players can see each other clearly in these poorly floodlit grounds. I'm thinking orange? Purely for practical reasons of course :ulster:

We definitely need three kits as that one is too similar to the home kit - hence why we had to wear a training top against Peterhead.