The long awaited Rangers Away shirt

WilliamFyfe

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone had the 3rd kit in Brechin!

If you're talking about the black one with blue pinstripes, you are 100% correct and must have been standing near the corner flag as I noticed this as well. Hadn't seen any before that apart from in the store at Ibrox.

Can't say I am too fussed for it to be honest, no bad but don't think we'll see it much anyway.

has to be an orange top especially because of what we are going through at the moment with all the bigotry trying to bring us down. an orange jersey with all that colour means to our culture is the perfect way to show our defiance and to let them know we will never surrender. dont know if it is a coincidence but some of my best memories as a bear were when i was wearing that jersey ten years back. i feel strongly about this and as far as i am concerned we should always have an orange one as our away or third kit.

It should be red and black to pay tribute to the RFFF for the money they raised for the club during administration, that would be a great gesture.

your missing the point we already have red and black socks we need orange as a fixture in our attire. we need to stop hiding our history.

The orange kit from a few years back is in my top 3 of all time for sure :crabflute:

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Scottish_Football_League/Rangers/Rangers-change-kits.html

some crackers in there!

got so excited to see a new Orange top... this thread is such a let down!

Anyone want to help and tell me how to put images in my posts?? not such a whizz kid with this box on my desk....