Away Fixtures v. East Sterlingshire. Just an idea.....

stevenray201

Was looking at the schedule and wonder if it's possible for the Club to offer The Shire to have their "home" matches with Rangers at Ibrox.

They dont have their own park and its known that they could use the revenue. Give them a fair cut of the ticket income to help em out. Like I said ,

just an idea.

Was looking at the schedule and wonder if it's possible for the Club to offer The Shire to have their "home" matches with Rangers at Ibrox.

They dont have their own park and its known that they could use the revenue. Give them a fair cut of the ticket income to help em out. Like I said ,

just an idea.

Go steal someone elses idea.

I'm not sure if this could be done in compliance with the SFL rules even if East Stirlingshire would take up the offer,not to mention the feelings of the home support who although small in numbers are true fans of football, so it's them who should be asked first of all if the board of E.S were asked this question.

It would cost an absolute fortune, the place is a fucking dive.

It is now,getting bulldozed as we speak.As i have mentioned before speaking to an ex Shire man,and telling me they were well shafted.They owed something in the region of £38,000,in their desperation accepted £45,000 for land that is worth £4,500,000 in a prime location next to the retail park in Falkirk.

It is now,getting bulldozed as we speak.As i have mentioned before speaking to an ex Shire man,and telling me they were well shafted.They owed something in the region of £38,000,in their desperation accepted £45,000 for land that is worth £4,500,000 in a prime location next to the retail park in Falkirk.

Shower of bastards - I take it the SFA didn't do a fit and proper person test on the crooks that shafted them

Sorry to offend. Didnt know you had the idea. Sometimes it's difficult to find "real" posts here with all the sorting thru the drivel.

I would rather say great minds think alike.

Too late for that, I'm offended beyond repair and my children are crying.

just an idea.

They would only gain about 50 quid with their crowds!!!

just an idea.

That's a very noble sentiment and because it is just that you can be assured that the beaks would be appoplectic with rage at such an infringement. They're happier to see a dog feeding on the vomit of a dog which had just eaten a dog.................it's sporting integrhity don't you know. Helping a fellow club is an alien concept in scottish football.

Heard about that, it's like the Craig Shyte school of negotiating skills.