Season tickets

Chineseboy

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No chance has 35000 been sold there will be thousands of people renewing by post they just arrived yesterday

Yeah, I saw this going around and went to a couple people I consider reliable. Both said "yes" then one backtracked once we had it up, so I'm going to say not the case until we can hear for sure.

Did the poster not say it's looking like reaching 35k - rather than that amount being reached already.

the public sale will make a big difference to numbers as well. loads of bears now buying seasons due to being more affordable etc.

Did the poster not say it's looking like reaching 35k - rather than that amount being reached already.

Dunno i think he actually got his info of VB anyway so maybe someone from their will be able to verify the amount.

Pain in the arse I can't renew online!

Put in my Rangers number/Email and press the forgotten password and it says neither are registered. So I go to register, I used two different emails trying this, and both times I got the reply they are already are in use.

Think I didn't activate it or some shit. What time does the TO close on Monday night? Might have to nick down after work and queue for 3 years.

Pain in the arse I can't renew online!

Put in my Rangers number/Email and press the forgotten password and it says neither are registered. So I go to register, I used two different emails trying this, and both times I got the reply they are already are in use.

Think I didn't activate it or some shit. What time does the TO close on Monday night? Might have to nick down after work and queue for 3 years.

I believe they're staying open late.