Do you know of any bears who are buying season tickets this season

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im taking my first out. haven't before due to being a student and working away. would have taken one this year regardless as i now have the time and money, but its all just added incentive now. cant wait, watp

How many season tickets will we allow to be sold? Is it feasible they could run out?

I intend to get my first one after 6 years away.

There is the feasibility but i'm not so sure 50,000 will be sold. But the only reason there was ever a limit to 43,000 in the past was due to sellik games. So there is a chance with say max away end area of 800/900 that their could be 50,000 season tickets sold.

There is the feasibility but i'm not so sure 50,000 will be sold. But the only reason there was ever a limit to 43,000 in the past was due to sellik games. So there is a chance with say max away end area of 800/900 that their could be 50,000 season tickets sold.

Great answer - thanks a lot.

I'll be getting my 1st one in a few years, mainly due to work. Was alway going to get one this year but more excited now than ever.

Hope I can get one tho. Seems like they are flying out the door

Good man, think you should be fine. Just don't take too long! :21:

im taking my first out. haven't before due to being a student and working away. would have taken one this year regardless as i now have the time and money, but its all just added incentive now. cant wait, watp

Great to hear, seems like loads are either returning or joining up for the future!

My Dad's not had a season ticket for over 15 years...hes that keen that he went today qued for hours only to be told they are not for sale yet for non holding season ticket holders. He was gutted :uk:

Haha that's gutting. Wish him luck when they go on public sale! :uk:

Good to hear :clap: where you sitting/thinking of?

Hopefully Govan Rear or the back of Govan Front, 3 of us getting em.

I get tickets for most games easily but decided to invest in the club with a season ticket and arranged with my work to get footy days off.