Carsons Dog

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got a call from the ticket office this morning about a prob with tickets and she said that they will be no longer reserving tickets cos theres "thousands and thousands" of people to collect tickets and she also said ticket office is open tommorrow till 10pm, I asked if it was selling out and she said yes should be a full stadium :clap: :clap:

I got a call from the ticket office this morning about a prob with tickets and she said that they will be no longer reserving tickets cos theres "thousands and thousands" of people to collect tickets and she also said ticket office is open tommorrow till 10pm, I asked if it was selling out and she said yes should be a full stadium :clap: :clap:

i really hope it is full... theres no place on earth like ibrox when its rocking... this me and my sons first game at ibrox in about 4 yrs

Prob becasue it's pay at the door, sit where you want I guess

Think they must be giving you a ticket as you enter as I know season ticket holders who have purchased their usual seats in CF.

Would cause problems otherwise if people without knowing sat in a seat that was already allocated to someone with a ticket.

last pay at gate game at ibrox?

i think it may have been a game v dundee united at start of souness era? can anyone confirm?

Remember it clearly, the stadium filled up section by section until it had moved all the way round to the main stand.The stadium was packed, people were turned away and was the biggest attendance of the year.

Think they must be giving you a ticket as you enter as I know season ticket holders who have purchased their usual seats in CF.

Would cause problems otherwise if people without knowing sat in a seat that was already allocated to someone with a ticket.

I would imagine this is what they will do because I went and bought my ticket today and it's in the Copland Front.

Surely if the Copland Front sells out by PATG they'll open up the Club Deck?

i'd think so. I also think they should have started selling tickets by section to begin with. then if pay at gate was necessay it would be easier to use for larger parts of the stadium.

I was at Ibrox today, what they've done is print off all the CF tickets and take them round to the wee Copeland ticket office for cash only sales. Presumably what's left will be sold at the gate. I'd suggest if you can get to Ibrox earlier tomorrow then do it, or you Risk not getting in! They told me they'd stopped online and phone sales due to the volume of uplifts, so again, if you're picking up a ticket I'd go early. Sales can't be too bad as someone had already bought my season ticket seat by the time I'd renewed!

so if went over the morra mornining would i be able to get tickets or would i have to turn up the morra night to get them. as dont want to miss the firat game at home

I reckon they'll do the same as today, so I would go to the Copeland tomorrow daytime and get a CF ticket.