Boycott

Albertz-89

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally DISagree with the OP but the reality will be that fans will go to away games! Before recent events if there was a ground that should have been boycotted is tannadice after the cup debacle, but we didn't. I personally would target our biggest enemy the sheep interferours. Celtic games will never happen! If we played them at dominoes at the peadodome they're would still be bears there!

Booler you should have got my error before a spelling mistake m8!

Yes I understand the principle behind this is "im not giving those cunts my money" that's a fair point.

But the reason I don't agree with it is - it smacks of obsession with the demise of these teams.

Will I have a broad smile across my face the day one of them goes tits up? Hell yes, but it's not going to bother me if it doesn't happen.

One team and one team only matters, and that is Rangers. And I'm not going to pass up the opportunity to be getting it right up they bastards on their own patch as they stream for an early exit during a hiding from us.

WATP

Ffs, they must be desperate if they have got you begging for them doh

I totally agree with the OP but the reality will be that fans will go to away games! Before recent events if there was a ground that should have been boycotted is tannadice after the cup debacle, but we didn't. I personally would target our biggest enemy the sheep interferours. Celtic games will never happen! If we played them at dominoes at the peadodome they're would still be bears there!

this is a totally different situation to tannadice,each and every SPL team tried to kill ur club.

anyone giving them money needs their baws booted

Yes I understand the principle behind this is "im not giving those cunts my money" that's a fair point.

But the reason I don't agree with it is - it smacks of obsession with the demise of these teams.

Will I have a broad smile across my face the day one of them goes tits up? Hell yes, but it's not going to bother me if it doesn't happen.

One team and one team only matters, and that is Rangers. And I'm not going to pass up the opportunity to be getting it right up they bastards on their own patch as they stream for an early exit during a hiding from us.

WATP

No offence but that is one of the most weasel mouthed posts I've read on here. These bastards knifed us when we were down and you want to pay them in cash! Not one penny of my money will go to these people,ever again and tha includes the SFA.

That I want to go and support my team because I'm more interested in fucking them over football wise rather than being obsessed with them going bust, well forgive me for not giving a fuck about them, I'll let you do that

We'll have more chance of fucking them all over football wise if we starve them of our cash and they can't afford to buy or pay players.

Simple really.

I totally agree with the OP but the reality will be that fans will go to away games! Before recent events if there was a ground that should have been boycotted is tannadice after the cup debacle, but we didn't. I personally would target our biggest enemy the sheep interferours. Celtic games will never happen! If we played them at dominoes at the peadodome they're would still be bears there!

*there

WATP

Fucksake seems like every thread ye open has it's on resident mongo the night.. Am no giving any of they bastards a fucking penny of mine, EVER! Scotland can get to fuck aswell, and i look forward to watching that prick McGreger pick the ball out the net often..

I disagree with the OP, we SHOULD not give the SPL the oxygen and publicity they need to make the game interesting. Not only that I think its important to Not phone in radio shows--Not buy those newspapers which have gleefully and smugly spomped on us while we were down---Not even watch sportscene as it once again starves the BBC of viewers and publicity.

Hold our own pride and passion for Rangers and we will build again. just now its all about picking ourselves up and showing everyone we were down but definately not out

Cmon Rangers, The Rangers or Glasgow Rangers, The Teddy bears, we shall not be subdued. And perhaps we shouldnt try so hard to destroy the SPL clubs, all we have to do is ignore them and they will find they have destroyed themselves.

That I want to go and support my team because I'm more interested in fucking them over football wise rather than being obsessed with them going bust, well forgive me for not giving a fuck about them, I'll let you do that

It's not about obsession, it's about having principles. You would happily help support those who would have seen us dead? No thanks.

Ha ha

PC Booler of the spelling polis, strikes again.

Somebody will catch ye out one day pal. Everyone will be frantically reading your posts for the slightest mistake. Lol

Why has Booler not pulled you up for "polis" :-)

WATP

Pack out every SFL ground, and when we get back to the top Dundee and Killie as they did us no harm but let the rest DIE