Boycott

Albertz-89

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we want to get back to talking about football and playing football? A few weeks ago I had this mentality too but really we are back to playing again and we need clubs to play against.

We will have clubs to play against...............sometimes you have to support the club and at the same time let the players know why you are doing this..................hitting them cash wise is a way to say fuck you good and proper.

Well I'm swallying, tiniest smidgen of sun and the coals get lit.

You never answered my question BTW, just going by your age, are you Mark? If not you must have went to school with him.

Mark?Musta went to school with him?There's ninety thousand people in EK,Six secondary Schools when I was at school.Could you narrow it down a bit?

So was I having a Swally as well,off to work now........can't afford the other lifestyle.

Well I'm swallying, tiniest smidgen of sun and the coals get lit.

You never answered my question BTW, just going by your age, are you Mark? If not you must have went to school with him.

Mark?Musta went to school with him?There's ninety thousand people in EK,Six secondary Schools when I was at school.Could you narrow it down a bit?

So was I having a Swally as well,off to work now........can't afford the other lifestyle.

I disagree.

I personally will never go to any stadium but Ibrox. Without exception. Friends have said I'll change my tune if we draw the scum away in the cup, but they forget how stubborn I am. It isn't just about wanting to see other teams die, it's my choice on who I give my money to.

Good luck to the bears who travel. I have nothing but respect for any bluenose.

I haven't been to San Giro for over ten years

Wouldn't give the bastards the money

After what they did to us, I would not give them another penny. Their vote was all about strengthening their power base, getting rid of the 11-1 veto and generally having a bigoted kick at the team with the most trophies.

The only caveat I have is how the team will perform without the backing of that massive away support.

After what they did to us, I would not give them another penny. Their vote was all about strengthening their power base, getting rid of the 11-1 veto and generally having a bigoted kick at the team with the most trophies.

The only caveat I have is how the team will perform without the backing of that massive away support.

Having said that, what do other think of going to Dundee FC since they had no part in the vote?

Yes I understand the principle behind this is "im not giving those cunts my money" that's a fair point.

But the reason I don't agree with it is - it smacks of obsession with the demise of these teams.

Will I have a broad smile across my face the day one of them goes tits up? Hell yes, but it's not going to bother me if it doesn't happen.

One team and one team only matters, and that is Rangers. And I'm not going to pass up the opportunity to be getting it right up they bastards on their own patch as they stream for an early exit during a hiding from us.

WATP

Thats why you dont drink and post on here pal. Il be putting my away game money on a betting slip with rangers to win -- :clap:

They wont see a penny of my money ever!!

I don't want to take the thread off on a tangent but I don't think for a second the SFL clubs voted us into SFL3 as a favour, I think their fans would have been just as "morally outraged" if we were put into SFL1, I appreciate the club chairmen were put in a difficult position and stuck it to the SPL but I find it hard to believe these clubs and fans are sympathetic to our cause.

If the leagues are reconstructed at the end of the season and we end up in SPL2 or SPL1 at lot of clubs will be looking for compensation.

I'm conflicted about whether to boycott away games or not when the time comes, our away support means a lot to the players and management staff but I really don't want to feed those money grabbing leech bastards.

Because of the small grounds enough suppoters will turn up to give them cash.

After all the talk (and its just talk) about doing something to show we have some fight why not pick one ground CLYDE and boycott the away game.

If the away section was empty that would have all the others shaking with fear that it might happen to them and would also show that our support is not all talk but can do something to show that we rea;lly are the people.

Would want Rangers to have the best support away from home - there is a job to be done to win leagues, punish the opposition on the pitch , and get back to the top. But no reason to give the paras(h)ite clubs any more money than from ticket sales to get the job done. Would be funny though if thousands turned up at away grounds, had a party for 90 mins then went home so they could hear us but got minimal money from us. And we can give them a great welcome when they visit Ibrox.