Sasa Papac retiring

WilliamFyfe

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sasa was our unsung hero in the past five years. great defender and underrated in attack. was excellent in europe and even better against the taigs.

i dont think he will be bak tho because injurys look like they have got the better of the big yin. he will go down in history as a legend for me. no surrender sasa papac.

Dont start your pish , plenty on here agreed that he was as good as Numan .

And as for the liability in big games superstar goal keeper , how many was it that came running for him when they could have got him for FREE ?

Has plenty been redifined as nobody and i've just not noticed or is someone telling porkies :craphead:

I knew if i mention mcgregor the argument would get twisted now opinions on him have changed, not going to discuss it any further than saying he was never "a liability".

He could not header a ball so playing as centre back would be a no no.

Sasa was a nice guy but very poor defensively, he barely ever managed to stop a cross going in.

A cult hero.

He wasn't "very poor" defensively. By that I assume you mean he was very poor defensively in comparison to the other defenders in the team and to those at other clubs in the league?

He wasn't "very poor" defensively. By that I assume you mean he was very poor defensively in comparison to the other defenders in the team and to those at other clubs in the league?

I think the vast majority got what i said to be honest.

You can have a different opinion on a player you know its not unheard of.

good luck to himm, a good servant. Took one for the team a few times. remember him getting knocked out by the ball at the piggery

Totally off topic.

Remember that also happened to Durie he got up ran about for a wee while and collapsed again, Was thinking that the other night when i watching him screaming at East Fife players.

I think the vast majority got what i said to be honest.

You can have a different opinion on a player you know its not unheard of.

I'm not sure what there is to "get". My opinion is that he wasn't "very poor" defensively. Yours is that he was. End of.

He could not header a ball so playing as centre back would be a no no.

Sasa was a nice guy but very poor defensively, he barely ever managed to stop a cross going in.

A cult hero.

You can't have watched the same games as me then in the past four year, Sasa never let us down at the back the only faults i would say, was him going forward, and his finishing at the back post. Couldn't fault his defending.

We salute you Sasa *doths cap'

Totally off topic.

Remember that also happened to Durie he got up ran about for a wee while and collapsed again, Was thinking that the other night when i watching him screaming at East Fife players.

cant rem that. just papac's head nearly been taken off. they scored aswell, all that for nothing, he must have been gutted :lol:

Was there anything to "get" in there that everyone else did and I didn't the first time according to you? Or were you just looking to appear all sage like with... :rolleyes:

When the seagull follows the trawler. <cr>

You seem to be reading a bit much into my post, sage like it was not.

When the seagull follows the trawler. <cr>

You seem to be reading a bit much into my post, sage like it was not.

I'm not reading anything into it mate. Cutting to the chase I simply think you're talking pish about Papac. Just my opinion mind. Ho hum. :)

I'm not reading anything into it mate. Cutting to the chase I simply think you're talking pish about Papac. Just my opinion mind. Ho hum. :)

Well at least after all the nonsense i now know that at least, thanks for your input.