24,000 Season Tickets Renewed and Counting

durranty

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we topped the 37k from last season that would be a ridiculous achievment.

Too good to happen, I think. However, with our support it can always happen so easily.

Look at the legends game and the game on Tuesday for just two examples. Low crowds expected yet both almost sold out when in the hour of need.

Too good to happen, I think. However, with our support it can always happen so easily.

Look at the legends game and the game on Tuesday for just two examples. Low crowds expected yet both almost sold out when in the hour of need.

Don't expect it to happen but we seem to have some good momentum right now...

It would seem from those figures..,,unless there are still a number of renewals to be processed...that quite a number have chose not to renew. That's a bit disappointing even taking account of our situation but will hopefully give those who maybe haven't had season tickets before or for a while the chance to come and show their support.

I'll be there regardless and hopefully we manage to at least match last seasons total of season ticket holders. So important to the club we show our support, especially this year.

Almost 30000 for division 3 football is disappointing? Really? <cr> My guess is we will have the most season ticket holders in Scotland come our first home game, is that disappointing, in your opinion?

Is there a ceiling on the amount of season tickets that can be sold? % of capacity or anything else apply, i assume in the SPL as the tims got 7500 in the Broomloan that would mean 43000 ish max could be sold., i think its going to be a record breaker.

AS silly as it sounds, why not?

Get the fighting fund to put up ?????????? 500 or a grand (im not sure how many we employ perhaps 15 folk????????)

They deserve it :clap:

Even have a bucket(s) at the next home game outside the ticket office then hand it over would be decent IMO

I returned my renewal in the post on the day we got them and a payment still hasn't been taken??

Meh. :disappointment:

I'm sure i heard Mr Green stating that they still had a backlog of some 5,000 renewals to activate, so in my calculations well over 30,000 anticipated...

Just speaking with the wee mans Mum about this,I assume a 2 year old is a concession.

If i buy both of us a season ticket I'll make every game but it depends on the cash,pumping a lot into my business so a bit torn.

No mate. -16's are Juvenile, a concession is 16-18 and 65+.

Hope you manage to get the cash together mate (tu)

Just speaking with the wee mans Mum about this,I assume a 2 year old is a concession.

If i buy both of us a season ticket I'll make every game but it depends on the cash,pumping a lot into my business so a bit torn.

I think that an adult and child ticket together this season will still be less than an adult ticket for last season.

No mate. -16's are Juvenile, a concession is 16-18 and 65+.

Hope you manage to get the cash together mate (tu)

Sound cheers mate (tu)

I think that an adult and child ticket together this season will still be less than an adult ticket for last season.

Ideal,got a lot of stuff to pay out but I'll be phoning and asking price wise for two anyway.

The only reason I can't go is because it's my day with the wee man so If I could take him it would be minted.

Sound cheers mate (tu)

Ideal,got a lot of stuff to pay out but I'll be phoning and asking price wise for two anyway.

The only reason I can't go is because it's my day with the wee man so If I could take him it would be minted.

£281 for me and £68 for my 8 year old in the BF, Can't beat it!!! :21: