Even the American's knew...

Marky.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seen that on facebook earier , sheamus and hornswoggle will be fuming lol , do yous think drew macintye enjoyed the sign? Apparently he's a rangers fan

Yeah McIntyre is a Rangers man. Said on twitter the other night when doing a Q&A that "They're not going through the best of times right now, but I'm a Glasgow Rangers fan."

Yeah McIntyre is a Rangers man. Said on twitter the other night when doing a Q&A that "They're not going through the best of times right now, but I'm a Glasgow Rangers fan."

big drew almost signed for Rangers he was some fitba player before vinnie mac called him

up!

Was just thinking how awesome would it be if this started a trend now we dont have the old firm games to put it to em. We could well see bears turning up at various public occasions where all around are oblivious and getting themselves media coverage like that guy.

For eg,

at various other sporting venues / events around the world

Demo's

Standing behind a random reporter

This could catch on lol

Was just thinking how awesome would it be if this started a trend now we dont have the old firm games to put it to em. We could well see bears turning up at various public occasions where all around are oblivious and getting themselves media coverage like that guy.

For eg,

at various other sporting venues / events around the world

Demo's

Standing behind a random reporter

This could catch on lol

National Weather.

weatherman.jpg

Remember this as one of the funniest things about that whole day too in Manchester,, it was in its hayday then and we had fun spotting all the latest/newest ways of getting the message out

Was a great wee first liner too for approaching various wee groups of Bearette's (the mrs dont come on here thank fcuk) ,, and evrything is so much better on them hot sunny drunken days :)

Hey guys. I don't post on here very often if at all. That was my sign at Smackdown, the good lady wrote it out for me on Monday night and we took it along to the Smackdown taping here in Houston on Tuesday. Can't believe the amount of folk that have now seen it andit keeps getting plastered on my FB wall. I hope it had the desired effect back home and wound that mob right up? I've had unknown tarriers trying to add me on FB to give me abuse lol so I'm thinking it got to them.

Hey guys. I don't post on here very often if at all. That was my sign at Smackdown, the good lady wrote it out for me on Monday night and we took it along to the Smackdown taping here in Houston on Tuesday. Can't believe the amount of folk that have now seen it andit keeps getting plastered on my FB wall. I hope it had the desired effect back home and wound that mob right up? I've had unknown tarriers trying to add me on FB to give me abuse lol so I'm thinking it got to them.

Surely not!

So this here, is you...?

580009_10150967612061787_467547443_n.jpg

<cr> First ever post after 4 years as well...

lurker.gif

You waited 4 years for that?

So this here, is you...?

580009_10150967612061787_467547443_n.jpg

Yes, that was me and the good lady last Tuesday night. We were just hoping it would get on the TV, we never imagined it would be so clear or get the attention it did.

<cr> First ever post after 4 years as well...