Worst result in our history

Due to a fuckin nightmare at work today, i've missed the game. Only got glimpses of it throughout the day. Like most i expected a 4 goal victory, but no. This will happen in the next few years. We're going to come up against sides that normally get 500 through the gates a week, then suddenly the Gers are in town and its cup final time. This won't be the last. What does piss me off is that this is the perfect time for Ally to change his style of play, it was fine in the spl when it got us results, but negating style. Now is the time to alter our style. Fuck the immobile, no nonsense types. Lets get young guys, boys who can pass and move, that are comfortable in possession. We'll piss these leagues i have no doubt. But i don't want to get back into the spl playing the same type of football we've been playing for the last few years. I understand this alteration to our style won't happen overnight, but this is my main concern, that we'll still be playing the same way we have for the last 5 years.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The original Post was absolutely shocking.

I have never been ashamed by the Club or the players, and therefore they have never embarrased me.

Think back 6 weeks, how worried we all were about the future of Rangers and how releived we all were when we came through it albeit with no help from the scummy SPL/SFA.

Try to hold on to the love we all have for Rangers, she needs us all to show a united front. Our support isn't temporary , it last a lifetime - through good and bad times.

This is what Mr Struth spoke about - the days of anxiety, when we have to hold on to our tolerance and sanity ,in order to overcome our problems and come back stronger than ever before.

Rangers FC make up a huge part of my life and I will never desert or condemn them. NO MATTER WHAT.

When the team plays poorly , it is our opportunity to show our support even more and make the players feel a full part of our great Rangers family.

Come on Guys lets do the right thing.

We are the people.

You know what maybe a bad result early on isnt the worst thing that could happen, wake some of our players and supporters up to the fact that we are not going to stroll every game especialy away games, bad result yes, worst ever not a chance. We need to get Boca Broaders and Goian moved on though, get Emilison Perry when fit and Cole in the team.

Tbh mate how many are Supporters or FANS.think they are more embarresed to their mates tbh,like many on here,in all my time on this site,there are def. More fans than SUPPORTERS..

Tbh mate how many are Supporters or FANS.think they are more embarresed to their mates tbh,like many on here,in all my time on this site,there are def. More fans than SUPPORTERS..

Some are forgetting already what we have just come through, its always been the same after a poor result but i was hoping people would of changed and mellowed a bit. I understand people having passion but it needs to be tempered with realisim about what we have been through and where we are as a club. People critisizing Ally are the worst, what other manager in British football has gone through what he has in the last year? Without Super Ally we would not have a team to critsize, thats for certain.

Shit head?

Look mate I have no interest in a slagging match

When I posted it we were 2-1 down to Peterhead , played absolutely terrible worst I have ever seen, including the PLG days.

As I posted , I had jumped the gun and we luckily got the draw, but had it stayed 2-1 IMO it's was the worst result In our history

Worse than Berwick rangers and the rest

4 new signings involved and a couple of young players,it wont happen overnight plus as everybody keeps saying every game will be a cup final for the other teams in the league. reserve your judgment till later in the season and hopefully you will be posting positive