For our Dad

juls12

:rip: Dad 10yrs ago on 12th August we lost you suddenly, you were only 48 and taken from us way to soon. We were to late to get a memoriam in the times so thought I,d do one on the Bears Den which Im sure you,d appreciate more anyway. Cherish all my memories of you especially going to the games when I was a kid and when you bought me my 1st season ticket I was the happiest Bearette on the planet just loved those Saturdays, off to the match we,d go, memories I,l cherish forever. Always told me I should be proud of being born on the 12th and proud to be BLUENOSE, well I am dad and I have you to thank for that. Ang will be sending you a sky lantern up (apologies for the pink one, ha (better than green though). MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU LOADS...Juls, Ang & Kids. XXXXXX :love::love::rangers:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

:rip: Dad 10yrs ago on 12th August we lost you suddenly, you were only 48 and taken from us way to soon. We were to late to get a memoriam in the times so thought I,d do one on the Bears Den which Im sure you,d appreciate more anyway. Cherish all my memories of you especially going to the games when I was a kid and when you bought me my 1st season ticket I was the happiest Bearette on the planet just loved those Saturdays, off to the match we,d go, memories I,l cherish forever. Always told me I should be proud of being born on the 12th and proud to be BLUENOSE, well I am dad and I have you to thank for that. Ang will be sending you a sky lantern up (apologies for the pink one, ha (better than green though). MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU LOADS...Juls, Ang & Kids. XXXXXX :love::love::rangers:

Nice stuff lass...sometimes u just need to get that stuff of ur chest...good on u, ur dads proud

A lovely tribute to your Dad Juls.

R.I.P.

My mum also died in 2002 when she was 42 so I know how it feels to lose a parent at a young age. They live on though in many ways, from the way we look and act to our thoughts and values. Just like when you said your dad took you to Ibrox and you still follow the club. Men like your father have been the beating heart of the club for 140 years :21:

I think your old man would have been as proud to leave a legacy like you as you are of him.

May he and all the others RIP

Aaw to every one of you who posted a reply on behalf of my sister and myself I would like to say a big Thankyou been really touched by your messages, made me cry. Writing this and the manky mob walk has just passed,(Of all days) but looked out the window n about 4 people following each band (gave up after 2 though) but that made me laugh. Our Dad will be really proud of all your messages so Thanks again to all of you. RIP to all the bluenoses in heaven, gone but never forgotten. We truly are the best fans in the World. xxxx :cheers::rangers: