My Complaint to the Union Bears

Dunny_01

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just an observation, used to enjoy reading your posts on here!

UB try their hardest and deserve all the plaudits!

Deserve plaudits for spraying over a bears sign who's trying to make a living?

A don't even know what Ultra means but a am glad there at Ibrox for the atmosphere.

I thik the union bears are a breath of fresh air, sometimes find myself watching what they are doing rather than the game.

Used to stand in the west enclosure and felt when we put seats into it we lost alot of atmosphere from Ibrox.

The union bears have brought some of that atmosphere back and long may it continue.

A don't even know what Ultra means but a am glad there at Ibrox for the atmosphere.

Leave it to the tarriers to criticise them, why is everyone so fuckimg precious these days?

Its an age thing I think..........the term just makes me laugh.

The UB are a good wee singing section inside Ibrox. Whatever they do outside Ibrox, I have no idea.

Your posts come across as if your group needs to reach a certain quality to be "ultra".

It's a mentality the group has, nothing to do with how many flares you can set off. :rolleyes:

what does this mentality involve? is it running around shouting all cops are bastards like your user name 1312? that to me is the work of neds or celtic fans for a better word. we are rangers a club with honour dignity and class and in my expereince we have loads of fans who are in the police force in fact the majority of police in scotland are bears.

i know i have said to you about your username before and i dont want you thinking i am picking on you but this all cops are bastards stuff is embarassing. what next will you lot be singing derogatry songs about her majesty?

leave all the scumbag ned stuff to the taigs and remember we are rangers. we uphold many strong traditions and are known the world over for our british/protestant history so please stop with all the vandalism and stuff about the police.

To be honest the UB are gay as fuck, It's a shame we look towards them for some atmosphere at ibrox, Same goes for ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ cunts aswell, Wee spotty 14 year old tadgers from glasgow jumping around like eastern europeans is cringe worthy.

what does this mentality involve? is it running around shouting all cops are bastards like your user name 1312? that to me is the work of neds or celtic fans for a better word. we are rangers a club with honour dignity and class and in my expereince we have loads of fans who are in the police force in fact the majority of police in scotland are bears.

i know i have said to you about your username before and i dont want you thinking i am picking on you but this all cops are bastards stuff is embarassing. what next will you lot be singing derogatry songs about her majesty?

leave all the scumbag ned stuff to the taigs and remember we are rangers. we uphold many strong traditions and are known the world over for our british/protestant history so please stop with all the vandalism and stuff about the police.

Well since I'm no a member of the UB I can't really say any of yer points are valid.. :rolleyes:

If you have any problem with me or my username PM me, you didn't reply to my last one.

To be honest the UB are gay as fuck, It's a shame we look towards them for some atmosphere at ibrox, Same goes for ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ cunts aswell, Wee spotty 14 year old tadgers from glasgow jumping around like eastern europeans is cringe worthy.

Eastern Europeans?

As someone who knows a fair chunk of the UB i can assure you none of them are 14. :rolleyes:

Don't comment on something you know fuck all about, It's ignorant as fuck. (tu)

Well since I'm no a member of the UB I can't really say any of yer points are valid.. :rolleyes:

If you have any problem with me or my username PM me, you didn't reply to my last one.

id rather talk about it here. why do you think all cops are bastards? after all as i said most of the police in scotland are bears.

id rather talk about it here. why do you think all cops are bastards? after all as i said most of the police in scotland are bears.

I'd rather talk about it through PM. It has nothing to do with the UB or this thread.

Give me a group of fans singing derrys walls over this "ole ole ola" pish anyday of the week.

Aye, of course. I'm sure the vast majority of UB/TBO/BF1 lads would say the exact same.

I'm not a massive fan of a lot of the Euro stuff but they work decent enough as filler songs to get the section going.

im not at the wind up i just hate the all cops are bastards pish that young boys come out with nowadays. i have lots of family and pals in the force and to a man they are all big time rangers men and staunch orangemen. i expect this patter from taigs but not from bears. some young lads these days are growing up and forgetting or have never been taught what being a ranger means. we are the people and we act in a certain way. we certainly dont vandalise things paid for by the tax payers and we dont disrespect the police. one of my neighbours is a fenian and i reguarly hear him chant this all cops are bastards stuff now i expect this from a terrorist lover but not from a rangers man. i dont get why you are hiding behind private messages and refusing to give me an answer about this all cops are bastards stuff

Agreed.

The songs they've adopted are terrible as well.