Fran stella

OzGers

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't agree with signing a 'wifebeater'. This is giving me a headache. If he does sign I hope he settles well and keeps his head. Heard he's a pint sized midfielder but goes down quite easily.

wrong club in glasgow for this boy??? :craphead:

• 2 weeks later...

Really hope we sign this lad been raving about him for weeks!

exactly what we have been missing for years a creative midfielder who can glide past several players with plenty of skill but also has the end product i.e through ball or shot at goal from distance...the latter being something we have lacked for a while

exactly what we have been missing for years a creative midfielder who can glide past several players with plenty of skill but also has the end product i.e through ball or shot at goal from distance...the latter being something we have lacked for a while

Sounds exactly what we need. :drool:

How do you know that? Where have you seen him play?

How do you know that? Where have you seen him play?

I seen the lad play for Melbourne the team he was at before he signed for Sienna and he looked the part then

I watch a lot of football from all over the world but a mate of mine has lived in Oz for a few years and told me about the league over there so I watched it, Stella's name was one that was remembered due to the few games he played

It didn't work out at Sienna but he is still young and the potential can be worked with