Its nothing new

BEARGER

I think the booing of Black was a disgrace, I think booing one of your own players is always a disgrace. But please spare me the mock outrage of some on here. Its happened loads of times in the past at Scotland games, its happened to Rangers players at Ibrox ffs. It a fact that not all football fans are too bright, bit like the players in that respect.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the booing of Black was a disgrace, I think booing one of your own players is always a disgrace. But please spare me the mock outrage of some on here. Its happened loads of times in the past at Scotland games, its happened to Rangers players at Ibrox ffs. It a fact that not all football fans are too bright, bit like the players in that respect.

Who gives a fuck, fuck Scotland they don't interest me.

We booed Lennon just cause he was a Catholic, though 00000042.gif

What has Black done to them(tranny army) fans?

This was done through the pure hatred of Rangers FC. Nothing more, nothing less.

I always thought it was because he was a tosser.

Booing a bad team performance maybe, but i can't recall any Rangers player ever being subjected to the amount of booing Ian Black was subjected to last night, he was booed every time he touched the ball. What Rangers player was ever given the same treatment at Ibrox?

They seem to interest you a lot based on your posts

Naw they don't i'm just pointing out all the times these fannys have booed Rangers players over the years. I'm interested when the fannys are booing there own players just because of the team they play for. And then read peoples posts trying to make excuses for them.

Do home team players normally get booed before they've kicked a ball?

By all means boo if he's shite or not trying but running on the park?

Would they have cheered him if he scored a winner?

I remember the game against Scumdee Hibs a number of years ago when Bob Malcolm was having an absolute nighmare.

When he was eventually subbed - I really dont think I can remember a Rangers player being booed so ferociously at Ibrox.

He was bad that day but he didnt deserve that.

Don't believe we have fucking idiots who call themselves Rangers fans defending these mutants.

Ian Black a Scotland player getting booed by Scotland fans on his Scotland Debut,

What other Country boos there own players?

You dont watch much foreign football, do you? Try engurland for starters.

LONDON - The England players who flopped in the World Cup finals were booed by Manchester United and Chelsea fans every time they touched the ball in the opening stages of the Community Shield season curtain-raiser on Sunday.

It was the first high profile match since England lost 4-1 to Germany in the secound round of the World Cup in Bloemfontein on June 27.

The United fans jeered Chelsea players Ashley Cole, John Terry and Frank Lampard while the Chelsea supporters dished out the same treatment to Wayne Rooney.

England coach Fabio Capello was also booed by fans of both teams when he took his place among the VIP seats shortly before kick-off.

The Chelsea trio and Rooney will all be back at Wembley together on Wednesday when England play Hungary in a friendly international with a negative reception expected from the crowd again.

Shocking.............

In this instance it is plain bigotry - which is timed well with CG's bigotgate trial. It is no coincidence that wallace wasn't picked, and the only GERS player in the entire squad gets booed by the supporters of his own country.

Gies a break pal - the refugees are all over the place. (I wished bob geldof was around in the 1800's).

Yes mate booing a player is nothing new but its the bigger picture you have to look at. We as fans have had a go at our own for a bad performancce, but as he was running on the pitch to play for his nation for the first time with his family watching it was a MAJORITY that booed him before a ball was touched the same majority continued to do that every time he touched the ball.

booing is part of football yes, but it is what this represents though, booing him because he plays for rangers, simple as that. Yes expected at aberdeen or c*ltic but i think this just proves where our country as a footballing nation has gone, so anti rangers its not even a cover up anymore. their own funeral. Fuck the tartan fandans