traitors returning

fauldy72

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, as long as they take the knife out my back before returning

Get a grip for fuck sake, they can all fuck off, the only reason im still discussing them is because i have no othe way to express my fuckin hatred of they cunts.

And Naismith, your top of that list you fucking judas little cunt, i hope your suffer a serious enough injury to deprive you of the total time my club wasted on you. Fuckin judas rat.

I have read on here and spoken to people who feel anger towards the players that have left, many calling them 'traitors' 'money grabbers etc'.

I therefore have a couple of questions,: If you were 25 with a good club/international career ahead of you would you have stayed at Rangers in Division 3?

While guys like Davis and co are getting slated for not being 'true Rangers men' do we all believe Lee McCulloch stayed simply because he loved the club? What are the reasons for him staying?

I would accept McGregor back as I would Steven Davis. Naismith and Whittaker I would never accept, simply because of their behaviour/words at their 'sombre' press conference.

I agree with most of the opinions in this thread. I am a bit less bitter towards Fleck and Davis compared to how I feel about the others however. It was maybe more to do with their new clubs than them but at least we got some money in for them.

Did you see Naismith's interview before the Scotland game? He could'nt even mention Rangers by name, he said he had some troubles that have now been resolved and he's moving on. I loved the wee rat FFS. Spent half the time or longer getting rehabilitated on full wages. No, you and your ilk will never be welcome back at Ibrox. IMO. Fuck Off. :21::uk::uk::21:

scum the lot of em

i never expected em to want to play in d3 but as has been said a thousand times before, transfer over let us get some cash and move on with our best wishes

there all dead to me :wanker:

The players had people in their ear telling them that Green was bad for the club. It was thought that giving Green any money from a transfer might damage the club in the longer term (Green staying). At the time, it was not a straightforward decision for the players.

The players had people in their ear telling them that Green was bad for the club. It was thought that giving Green any money from a transfer might damage the club in the longer term (Green staying). At the time, it was not a straightforward decision for the players.

Bullshit. What about the fannys, sorry 'Rangers men' that sat there and told us 'the club I love is dead'? Sounded helluva straight forward to me.

These guys will forever be remembered as the players who bailed on the club they said they love.i will never accept them near ibrox let alone in it.they make me sick no fuking loyalty. My guess is they will amount to nothing in football and when we are back to were we belong they can look back and say oh i fucked up badly. Not one of them will ever be put in the hall of fame were the true legends of our club are reconised.

Bullshit. What about the fannys, sorry 'Rangers men' that sat there and told us 'the club I love is dead'? Sounded helluva straight forward to me.

What I have said is true. Regarding Naismith and Whittaker I have already made my feelings clear on those two. They were badly advised. Naismith also wants to play for rangers again, so how can he play for a club that is dead? Again, the boys will regret their comments in years to come.