Ally's big thanks to the Shire

topgoalie

Reading todays match programme and Ally said 'I have been looking forward to welcoming East Stirling for this afternoon's match ever since we received the fixture list.They were the FIRST club to stand up and welcome us in to the sfl and that was a great touch from them :praise::clap:

Im maybe a bit biased but i thought they played good football at times,in a never to be forgotten day for the club. (tu)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Must say, I'm not missing the poisonous environment of the SPL at all.

Celtic and the rest miss us FACT.Thats why the wanted us in the 1st div rather than 3rd.

We are happy with a break from them they are all secretly raging you will see it in there face if you ever talk to them,i kind of enjoy annoying them,i guess thats my hobbie :beer1:

Celtic and the rest miss us FACT.Thats why the wanted us in the 1st div rather than 3rd.

We are happy with a break from them they are all secretly raging you will see it in there face if you ever talk to them,i kind of enjoy annoying them,i guess thats my hobbie :beer1:

I feel re-vitalised by the whole situation. It's all new and exciting. For SPL teams however, they are stuck in the same old league, with the same old opposition, the same away grounds and their most exciting fixture of the season has been taken away.

I've been pleasantly surprised at the level of the football, its not a huge drop from the spl. Love the fact we stood and clapped the ES players from the park, looked like there was few bears amongst them, looked happy to be there. A really good day, time to get the beers in