Ramsdens cup semi final

Gillete

, if a match is drawn at the end of ninety minutes, an extra thirty minutes will be played, and if still undecided, the winner shall be determined by the taking of kicks from the penalty mark in accordance with the Rules laid down by the International Board, in the event of Rangers being involved in the taking of penalty kicks, at the request of the SFA, they will make to take them from the centre cirlce

Made me laugh :lol: Although probably true :matron:

My bad, stupid me believing what Sky Sports News said, said at the bottom of the screen that we were through to the third round.

Also in the Champions League qualifiers spelled the team 'Basel' as 'Basle' doh stupid cunts.

Quarter final of a cup already lads! :beer1:

Commontaor on the stream i was watching said 3rd round aswell. This was the 2nd round tonight so surely it is the 3rd round we are through to?

1345583082' post='1060358392']

My bad, stupid me believing what Sky Sports News said, said at the bottom of the screen that we were through to the third round.

Also in the Champions League qualifiers spelled the team 'Basel' as 'Basle' doh stupid cunts.

That's cos one is the German version , the other is French . The two main languages of Switzerland. Both are correct.

:rolleyes:

That's is into the 1/4 final now and i think the 2 teams half the gate money whether we play at ibrox or away

Now....

What happens in the semi ?

Do we still split the revenue ?

They don't play the semi at hampden so what happens ?

Eh let's just concentrate on the quarter finals first, let's not get ahead of ourself!