Xavi & Iniesta

Gillete

Xavi by a good bit. As someone says before me Iniesta has been known to fade out of games far too often, Especially last season, Where as Xavi has consistently dominated games for years now, Don't get me wrong tho Iniesta had a great Euros & when he's on form he's impossible to play against.

If I had to pick who the better player was I would go for Iniesta just for the fact he can play further forward and glide past defenders as if they are not there. Xavi can still do that but not as efectively as Iniesta IMO.

Who's the better player? Andreas Iniesta.

Who's more important to the side? Xavi.

Two phenomenal players, without a doubt the best ever in their respected positions. No doubt about that in my mind, both deserve more praise than they recieve but they live in a era that have the greatest ever and someone who isn't far behind being the greatest ever IMO.

Personally I'd say Iniesta is probably deserving of the Ballon D'or this year.

I'd also like to mention Sergio Busquets, who's often forgotten, but what an absolutely fabulous footballer he is. Actually thought he ran the show the other night.

Busquets will never be as good as he could be because he has no class.

As a person, I agree. As a player though, he's immaculate. I find myself liking him more every time I see him play. Fantastic ball control, the ability to beat a man, can split defenses and can retain possession as good as anyone on the pitch.

As a person, I agree. As a player though, he's immaculate. I find myself liking him more every time I see him play. Fantastic ball control, the ability to beat a man, can split defenses and can retain possession as good as anyone on the pitch.

I think if he got his attitude in check he could become a stronger player, potentially on par with Xavi and Iniesta - but unless he does that, he'll always not quite be there.

I think if he got his attitude in check he could become a stronger player, potentially on par with Xavi and Iniesta - but unless he does that, he'll always not quite be there.

Football is more than just a physical battle, it's a mental one. Busquets gets into the head of the opposition better than anyone in the world. He has the ability to wind up his opponents just by being there. He's marvellous.