Smith or Fletcher ?

Wattie's got the ear of Alex Ferguson according to nicholas in the Express today, and he's mentioned both players, who's the best bet if we had the choice ? PS - Also says brown fee might be to much ?

To be perfectly honest brother I dont rate everybodys gay hero Smith....I have to go for Fletcher ! championee

I would have to back Fish on this one. Fletcher gets forward more than any of our current midfielders. Think he would be a great asset to our club. Don't think we could afford him though.

BD you dirty barsteward you have got me involved in something that will never happen how did I fall for it :lol:

Smith would be looking for 50 to 60.000 a week minimum and Fletcher 30 to 40.000..... the sly one would never have the stomach to meet that :angry2:

either would walk into the team...

i'd probably have smith for a rotational striker option.. him and boyd up front, with sebo and JCD on the bench to add something different.

Although, fletcher would push burke right out of right midfield. Both worth the wages they'd demand from the club aswell.

if we had the offer of one, which is what this post is about, I would LOVE fletcher to come. hes been immense for Manchester UTD lately yet (some) fans still get on his back. Particularly against Roma at OT and milan both legs, he didnt look out of place and was one of the better UTD players at san siro.

I think Fletcher is about to come of age. His performance in the home leg against AC was excellent.

Fletcher for me. Just. (tu)

He was a headless chicken in the away one and gave the ball away every time he got it though.

Ive never been much of a fan of Fletcher.