Steven Naismith

delamonty

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, it's time to move on from Naismith and the others that fucked off for nothing.

While I feel Naisy is a complete arsehole for his comments, we should still move on. No player is bigger than the club at the end of the day.

Personally, it's time to move on from Naismith and the others that fucked off for nothing.

While I feel Naisy is a complete arsehole for his comments, we should still move on. No player is bigger than the club at the end of the day.

Yup.. 100% agree mate. Although I started the thread.. it was more because it is only now starting to hit me -- seriously. So much crap has come our way that it has taken a wee bit of time for all of it to sink in.

The Club's survival was more important than Naismith.... Do we get a license? etc. etc. When he looks back though, he will regret it. I was very interested in opinions on this -- and I think it's pretty safe to say, the overwhelming majority are basically GTF Naismith.

My missus has a saying "Forgive -- but never forget". I tend to lean that way also. But he would have to man up to the support in order for me to consider it. He has no legacy with The Rangers, will never be seen as a Rangers man -- ever. He has disgraced himself. There is no realistic way back (not to the club, but as a recognised supporter).

But.. we move on -- and we have. 00000042.gif

Admn Please stop these posts everyone to a player is a FU##KIN SCAB B@$TRD that left us to perish but we never.

Please stop these posts If so&so came back etc etc FU## off

WDDWA not like that scum that left us Clear enough

Admn Please stop these posts everyone to a player is a FU##KIN SCAB B@$TRD that left us to perish but we never.

Please stop these posts If so&so came back etc etc FU## off

WDDWA not like that scum that left us Clear enough

This is not a thread about someone coming back.... It's about what would it take to accept him as a Rangers supporter. What would he have to do? 00000042.gif

Fuck him, he's dead to me along with Davis and Lafferty.

McGregor and Whittaker never pretended to be bears, they were here for the cold hard cash pure and simple.

The 3 that lied about being Bears can lie in their own pish with Alfie Conn for me - worse than scum and always will be.

What is it with cunts on here starting threads about those pricks every day ? It's doing my nut in .

For the record.. I don't consider myself a c*nt. 00000042.gif

What this thread has shown however, is what happens if a "Rangers man" f*cks with The Rangers.

Who's that wanker Stevie Naismith?

Who's that money grabbing whore?

He said he had a dodgy knee,

But it looks alright to me

And he won't be winning trophies anymore!!!

:crabflute:

Should be sung loud and proud at each game on the journey back to the top.

My mates wife works beside his father, I have to say I dont see it ever happen. The family are making a big thing of the fact that he 'had to look after his financial future'. They also feel the bitternes towards him has been huge.

Sorry but I dont think we need him or want him in our team, now or in the future.

<cr>

Just don't understand that at all. He'd be on exactly the same contract if he stayed. He is a money-grabbing whore who saw the opportunity to grab a bigger signing on fee from Everton than he would've received if he stayed and was tranferred. £20k a week from Rangers for the next few years would've been more than enough to secure his financial future.