tactically inept?

superally355

113 members have voted

1. 1. is ally tactically inept?

• yes
    • no

The only mitigation at The Rangers is success, nothing more nothing less.

Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity. No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome. That has been the philosophy of the Rangers since the days of the gallant pioneers.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alannis Morrisette failed to get irony in her song, "Ironic".

You've nailed it with your post and username. (tu)

just cause he'l always be a rangers legend and my favourite ever player, doesnt mean i need to think he's a good or even semi decent manager.

yes. Naismith alone was responsible for the 15pt swing. :rolleyes:

Who really gives a monkeys fuck about cup ties? I couldn't actually care if we don't win every cup, every year. Its football, these things happen. If we don't win the Ramsdens cup this season do you know how many fucks I will give? None.

you didnt care about malmo or maritimo?

You are wan stoatir of a drama queen, if ah wiz as self important as you ah wid shite in the dark ! . :cgreen::matron:

at least in the dark you won't be able to look at yourself in the mirror.

if you really are a rangers fan,you should be ashamed.

and you're not the only one on here who should be either.

you didnt care about malmo or maritimo?

I cared, but I also accepted that we aren't the team we were 10 years ago. Going into ties thinking we should piss them shouldn't happen because invariably we struggle. It happened. Certain players bottled it. Naismith and Jelavic both had sitters vs Malmo nd choked. Thats football. Same as Kaunas, Same as Sofia. Same as Athens, Falkirk x2,Zizkow, Moscow, Manchester. Sometimes things don't go your way. Only thing to do is dust yourself down and try get your spot back.

havent a fucking clue what you're on about.

I gathered that;

We Welcome the Chase

"To be a Ranger is to sense the sacred trust of upholding all that such a name means in this shrine of football. They must be true in their conception of what the Ibrox tradition seeks from them. No true Ranger has ever failed in the tradition set him.

Our very success, gained you will agree by skill, will draw more people than ever to see it. And that will benefit many more clubs than Rangers. Let the others come after us. We welcome the chase. It is healthy for all of us. We will never hide from it. Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity. No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome.

That has been the philosophy of the Rangers since the days of the gallant pioneers."

- Bill Struth

I cared, but I also accepted that we aren't the team we were 10 years ago. Going into ties thinking we should piss them shouldn't happen because invariably we struggle. It happened. Certain players bottled it. Naismith and Jelavic both had sitters vs Malmo nd choked. Thats football. Same as Kaunas, Same as Sofia. Same as Athens, Falkirk x2,Zizkow, Moscow, Manchester. Sometimes things don't go your way. Only thing to do is dust yourself down and try get your spot back.

its when things arent going your way that good managers shine and bad ones. . . . . . . . well they apparently get to fuck up 4 cup comps at the first hurdle, bottle it in the league yet still get to keep their job for years to come

I gathered that;

We Welcome the Chase

"To be a Ranger is to sense the sacred trust of upholding all that such a name means in this shrine of football. They must be true in their conception of what the Ibrox tradition seeks from them. No true Ranger has ever failed in the tradition set him.

Our very success, gained you will agree by skill, will draw more people than ever to see it. And that will benefit many more clubs than Rangers. Let the others come after us. We welcome the chase. It is healthy for all of us. We will never hide from it. Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity. No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome.

That has been the philosophy of the Rangers since the days of the gallant pioneers."

- Bill Struth

I never realised you wanted me to copy and past the full quote. I just used the bit that was pertinent to the point I was making.

I haven't a clue? You were calling for Stuart McCall yesterday.

I never realised you wanted me to copy and past the full quote. I just used the bit that was pertinent to the point I was making.

I haven't a clue? You were calling for Stuart McCall yesterday.

I know you haven't a clue, you don't need to keep beating yourself up over it, oh I get it you left it out because you thought the Great Bill Struth meant we were doing the chasing. :cgreen:

I know you haven't a clue, you don't need to keep beating yourself up over it, oh I get it you left it out because you thought the Great Bill Struth meant we were doing the chasing. :cgreen:

christ, are we back to the whole 'the dude is a tim' nonsense again?

I made the offer, for anyone who doubted my 'credentials', to meet me for a beer (I'll even pay) at the boozer of their choosing on the first home game of the season. I'm quite happy to extend that offer to any other fixture I can attend.

Its kind of amazing that people arent giving Ally the time to develop as a manager.

He stood firm when the walls were falling down around him. He stood firm when many

players left. He should be allowed some time as noone can question his devotion to

Rangers. This whole situation has got to be frustrating for him as he was use to

so much success as a player. I dont care for his tactics very often, but I wouldnt want

him gone (unless he gets back on American TV for the World Cup). The effort some of these

guys have been giving is the problem.

christ, are we back to the whole 'the dude is a tim' nonsense again?

I made the offer, for anyone who doubted my 'credentials', to meet me for a beer (I'll even pay) at the boozer of their choosing on the first home game of the season. I'm quite happy to extend that offer to any other fixture I can attend.

For what it's worth I don't think you're a tim. it's a message board give and take, at the end of the day it won't pay the bills. (tu)

For what it's worth I don't think you're a tim. it's a message board give and take, at the end of the day it won't pay the bills. (tu)

oh I get it you left it out because you thought the Great Bill Struth meant we were doing the chasing.

So what exactly is that supposed to mean then? I didn't realise it was a rule to include the 'we welcome the chase' bit anytime part of that quote was used. You have my humblest apologies.

So what exactly is that supposed to mean then? I didn't realise it was a rule to include the 'we welcome the chase' bit anytime part of that quote was used. You have my humblest apologies.

It is called banter, try it you'll like it. :uk:

just cause he'l always be a rangers legend and my favourite ever player, doesnt mean i need to think he's a good or even semi decent manager.

No it doesn't.

BUT WHEN OUR CLUB HAS WENT THROUGH THE MOST DIFFICULT TIME IN ITS HISTORY AND THAT MAN STANDS UP FOR IT WHEN NO OTHER FUCKER DID YOU SHOULD BE SHOWING A BIT OF FUCKING LOYALTY...NOT HAVING A GO WHEN WE GET A DRAW.

RANGERS

LOYALTY

LOOK THEM UP!

No it doesn't.

BUT WHEN OUR CLUB HAS WENT THROUGH THE MOST DIFFICULT TIME IN ITS HISTORY AND THAT MAN STANDS UP FOR IT WHEN NO OTHER FUCKER DID YOU SHOULD BE SHOWING A BIT OF FUCKING LOYALTY...NOT HAVING A GO WHEN WE GET A DRAW.

RANGERS

LOYALTY

LOOK THEM UP!

loyalty to the club by accepting we have a shit manager? put down the crack pipe :wanker: