tactically inept?

superally355

113 members have voted

1. 1. is ally tactically inept?

• yes
    • no

:lol:

Yep, keep ticking on the boxes as you flail.

No-ones backing ya.

McCoist is "shit" you say?

Go fuck yourself...you've contibuted the sum total of zero on here. Piss off!

You won't be missed. :uk:

lol and you think i care that noone is backing what i think? has he done anything good (football wise)?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

obv not if i got a reaction out of you sweetie

If you consider this a reaction....you should see some of my posts.

Nah...you were talking pish and I called you on it.

No Rangers fan would call Ally McCoist "shit" and spend all their posts saying that.

You needed taken to task.

I found it hilarious you desperately tried the anti-female thing and no-one took up the bait.

Face it, it's a FAIL. :uk:

Simply - buy a few genuine wide players and play a formation where everyone is playing in their accustomed position. It's not tactical, its pretty much just common sense.

As my mate pointed out to me, away to Berwick, we played 11 players who's position is in the centre of the park. Quite ludicrous really

If you consider this a reaction....you should see some of my posts.

Nah...you were talking pish and I called you on it.

No Rangers fan would call Ally McCoist "shit" and spend all their posts saying that.

You needed taken to task.

I found it hilarious you desperately tried the anti-female thing and no-one took up the bait.

Face it, it's a FAIL. :uk:

aw aye you really took me to task lol by saying "your wrong im right" good argument.

anti female lol are you having a laugh? cos i called you cupcake and sugar tits? haha aye right then honey

aw aye you really took me to task lol by saying "your wrong im right" good argument.

anti female lol are you having a laugh? cos i called you cupcake and sugar tits? haha aye right then honey

You do realise the more you make it personal, the more you prove my point? :craphead:

Think about it. Might take a while. :lol:

Then try posting something supportive of Rangers....if you can. (tu)

Have Rangers had some iffy results while super has been in charge? yes. But all managers have iffy results and there has been some mitigating circumstances to take into account.I still have confidence Ally and the players will get things right,we have had a lot of upheaval and some poor performances but this is not the time for knee-jerk reactions.Ally McCoist certainly deserves time and I am sure he will get it.Full support of Ally and Rangers for me.

You do realise the more you make it personal, the more you prove my point? :craphead:

Think about it. Might take a while. :lol:

Then try posting something supportive of Rangers....if you can. (tu)

what planet are you on? how did i make it personal lol and what is you point? that im totally wrong and last season wasnt one of our worst ever

Have Rangers had some iffy results while super has been in charge? yes. But all managers have iffy results and there has been some mitigating circumstances to take into account.I still have confidence Ally and the players will get things right,we have had a lot of upheaval and some poor performances but this is not the time for knee-jerk reactions.Ally McCoist certainly deserves time and I am sure he will get it.Full support of Ally and Rangers for me.

Spoken like a true Ger and thankfully, the majority!

This is what will see us through! (tu)

Not petty attacks on our own.

what planet are you on? how did i make it personal lol and what is you point? that im totally wrong and last season wasnt our worst ever

Er...ya. :rolleyes:

Last season was far from our worst ever in footballing terms? Er Hello?

You're blaming McCoist for that?

Minus ten and still second.

I believe McLeish was third one season.

We've been even lower in the past....so ya, you're totally wrong you numpty. (tu):lol:

We've been even lower in the past....so ya, you're totally wrong you numpty. (tu):lol:

:

what planet are you on? how did i make it personal lol and what is you point? that im totally wrong and last season wasnt one of our worst ever

did we not get to the championns league knockout stages that year? (tu) wounldnt expect you to know that tho hen

night