spl teams tonight

Hey...if we somehow manage a run of home games to the final then we are laughing!

I really don't want to face them, the shitebags will put out a full strength team, despite us being 3 tiers below them.

Would be quite happy to never play them again, tbh.

In the league cup:

Killie 0 Stenhousemuir 2

Qos 2 Hibs 0

Ross County 0 Raith 3.

Lol

Given Turnbull Hutton's remarks I'd have preferred if Ross County won. RR may have been the one club that voted against Rangers in the SFL.

Going out for a couple pints tonight and possibly dragged down to the Arbroath v Thistle game, hopefully make it another SPL team booted out, Arbroath have been ridiculous this season.

Edit: Fuck that, 15 quid to get in to Arbroath ICT :anguish: Still hope there is an upset!

It said all the attendances in the paper, added together it was 9007, pretty pathetic and the fact that all these SPL teams lost to lower leagues was a tiny article on the back, but we had pages and pages of abuse over a draw. I don't see the difference, these teams had their SPL squads on and got beaten. We have practically a whole new team including a lot of youngsters and the club has been through hell, but that is all forgotten, it was ridiculous that we got a draw with Berwick?? :angry:

These same people will be slagging us if we get less than 30,000 tomoz and say we were to lose, Falkirk are two divisions up from us? I think this double standard is terrible.

C'mon the mighty Stenie!!!!

Ma second team, as I stay in Stenhousemuir. Ma father in law a mad warriors man, he down at killie the night.

He did ask me to go to, but bus was leaving before I got in.

:-((

Bet he going crazy the now! Lol

Keep it up SFL!!

I serve your man gemmel every day in the bookies. The lad fucking loves a punt

Anyone any idea of attendance at parkhead tonight? Just watching sky sports news and they had Thompson of all people talking about the Celtic game and he was all for them. I'm sorry but didn't they sack him for his 'lifestyle'?? It was in every paper ripping him to shreds and how he was such a bad example to Celtic??? :mutley:

Also god the way Stv were talking about them it was as if they were about to win the world cup not just get into the group stages? In which they will get someone way better and get humped :5536:

Anyone any idea of attendance at parkhead tonight? Just watching sky sports news and they had Thompson of all people talking about the Celtic game and he was all for them. I'm sorry but didn't they sack him for his 'lifestyle'?? It was in every paper ripping him to shreds and how he was such a bad example to Celtic??? :mutley:

Also god the way Stv were talking about them it was as if they were about to win the world cup not just get into the group stages? In which they will get someone way better and get humped :5536:

I was told THompson got the sack for losing the sPL trophy on a bender and it costing £30k or so to get replaced.

No idea if it's true, but if you spread the lie enough...