Charles Green confirms bid for David Cooper Templeton

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that source almost completely reliable becuase I'm just about to tell most people I know but don't want it to backfire on me :lol:

Its no my sources, but the big man is right 9 out of 10 times, and he knew alot of info, not just about us signing Templeton !! but about Hearts matters. and maybe i shouldnt have said that but Gary Locke was his source.

I wouldnt post this if I thought he was at it !!! put it that way........so spread the word and hope it happens hahaha

Its no my sources, but the big man is right 9 out of 10 times, and he knew alot of info, not just about us signing Templeton !! but about Hearts matters. and maybe i shouldnt have said that but Gary Locke was his source.

I wouldnt post this if I thought he was at it !!! put it that way........so spread the word and hope it happens hahaha

I'm to happy at the thought of him signing I can't not tell people :lol:

big CWOODLOYAL

cant get on here tnight, but Gary locke just told his mate

David templeton signing for us in the morning!! defo

aparantly theirs big rumblings at hearts on mcglynns signing targets, also romanov is selling Ryan mcgowan to sheff wed?? snd that we have enquired to hearts about another player...... i might have picked this up wrong but names Paterson? ill need to check that!!

Your the only on here that when i read that i don't think it's shite. 10310.gif

But you better be right. :lol:

Im always Unpopular until........sky sports news ticker comes on hahaha

Gary Locke could just be at the wind up? But i was watching STV news at 6 and they did say tempelton is involved in a last day transfer deal.

And then there manager said we might not be able to keep him we'll just have to deal with it.