The Official Songs I don't like thread

BEARGER

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Remove Hue and Cry, Gregs not a fan of the tims and insert Decon Blue.

Don't like that fucker Ricky Ross. :wanker:

Edit.

Retracted.

Gregory Kane went to the same school as my misses and she's just told me to shut to fuck up, he's a jungle and always was.

Sorry.

Your misses is mere clued up than you son cause they 2 rhent bhoys are part of the cabal that hate The Rangers, add to that pat kanes (pseudo politician and intellectual) ex wife Joan McAlpine and you have a nest of vipers who should've been put down at birth ! We know whos who in this war ! ;):sherlock:

Used to drink with him in the Galleria. Had me fooled the fucker.

26 years together and now she chooses to tell me this. CD collection getting a make over. :angry:

Shocking they were in it in the first place!!! And does your wife going to school with them qualify her as a jungle - hence the infiltration comment?? lol

Shocking they were in it in the first place!!! And does your wife going to school with them qualify her as a jungle - hence the infiltration comment?? lol

FFS.

Dug myself a hole here.

Coatbridge High and their school shared premises during 5th-6th year.

Anything by this list of fucks :

u2

rod stewart

simple minds

hue and cry

michelle mcfatarse

saw doctors

paulo nutini

in fact my list is fuckin endless ! :sherlock:

PS - Feel free to add to the list !

:lol:

I've been to see those bead rattling Simple Minds cunts 3 times.....Ibrox,Meadowbank & Paris................but I am sober now and they've not released anything decent since 1986.

All the others on your list are grade A cunts.................except for (puts tin hat on) U2, who, despite being pompous arseholes, are no friends of the vatican or the Republic of Potatoes, where they dont live or pay tax last I heard..not that I give it much time or thought.

Heard a story years ago that Bono wanted nothing to do with FC Bheast, despite his pal Jim Kerr encouraging him. Protestants from the south, like Bono, tend not to buy into the tarrier nonsense.

His music is generally shite though.

Anything by this list of fucks :

u2

rod stewart

simple minds

hue and cry

michelle mcfatarse

saw doctors

paulo nutini

in fact my list is fuckin endless ! :sherlock:

PS - Feel free to add to the list !

Add The Pogues,wolfe Tones and Dexy's Midnight Runners (gun).

They're all bheast bhands.

:lol:

I've been to see those bead rattling Simple Minds cunts 3 times.....Ibrox,Meadowbank & Paris................but I am sober now and they've not released anything decent since 1986.

All the others on your list are grade A cunts.................except for (puts tin hat on) U2, who, despite being pompous arseholes, are no friends of the vatican or the Republic of Potatoes, where they dont live or pay tax last I heard..not that I give it much time or thought.

Heard a story years ago that Bono wanted nothing to do with FC Bheast, despite his pal Jim Kerr encouraging him. Protestants from the south, like Bono, tend not to buy into the tarrier nonsense.

His music is generally shite though.

Bonos auld man was a catholic and his maw a Proddie, but he's to pally with the likes of kerr and geldof, so I think he will tend to kick with the left rather than the right. Always remember one of simple minds first appearances on top of the pops, never forgot it, the drum at the front had the celtic badge on it, never forgive, never forget, thats me just an auld bigot ! ;):sherlock:

Bonos auld man was a catholic and his maw a Proddie, but he's to pally with the likes of kerr and geldof, so I think he will tend to kick with the left rather than the right. Always remember one of simple minds first appearances on top of the pops, never forgot it, the drum at the front had the celtic badge on it, never forgive, never forget, thats me just an auld bigot ! ;):sherlock:

District on Sunday?

I'm not driving this week. :beer1: