Motherwell fans are allegedly planning a boycott of Ibrox.

Can people stop posting fucking utter pish like we will beat them 4 or 5 nil we havent beaten any cunt 4 or 5 nil this season and we have only played shite teams..this will be a fucking hard game against a settled side in good form, we can beat them yes but it will be a tough game against determined opponents, these will be the same cunts that will be on the subway at fucking halftime if we aren't 3-0 up.

doom and gloom. Another one that thinks div 3 is shite.i forgot the the sphell was far superior to all the teams we play this year.and by the way i sit in broomloan rear so we get out of ibrox last,which may i add is a privelage.never left before the final whistle and never will so so so there. I stick by my 4 nil prediction,

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

doom and gloom. Another one that thinks div 3 is shite.i forgot the the sphell was far superior to all the teams we play this year.and by the way i sit in broomloan rear so we get out of ibrox last,which may i add is a privelage.never left before the final whistle and never will so so so there. I stick by my 4 nil prediction,

Can someone please remind me how many of these so called SPL (the greatestest league with all the really bestest teams in the land) were dumped out of the cup last week by these mightily inferior teams from the lower leagues....i recall a few lol

For Sale in all good record shops...

The soundtrack of an ibrox welcome to the SPL teams stupid enough to get us in a cup game.

While away the hours as the UB and BO choir with backing vocals from the ibrox faithful serenade you with such hits as:

Fuck the SPL

Other chart busters include

SPL you're having a laugh

You're only here to see the Rangers

and many more....

I am sure we all know the words already and have plenty of time to get some more good pelters ready too!

Can someone please remind me how many of these so called SPL (the greatestest league with all the really bestest teams in the land) were dumped out of the cup last week by these mightily inferior teams from the lower leagues....i recall a few lol

i think it was 4 mate lol.

4 August 2012Ross County

0 – 0MotherwellVictoria Park

Attendance: 4,828

11 August 2012Motherwell1 – 1St. Johnstone

Fir Park

Attendance: 4,490

18 August 2012Kilmarnock

1 – 2MotherwellRugby Park

Attendance: 4,969

25 August 2012Motherwell1 – 1St. Mirren

Fir Park

Attendance: 4,559

1 September 2012Motherwell4 – 1Inverness Caledonian Thistle

Fir Park

Attendance: 4,031

In the last 5 games in the SPL they have not even broke the 5,000 mark and they are top of the SPL! doh:lol:

Pollok Juniors average larger gates than the ex-steel workers XI. :sherlock:

(Bwaaaaaaaaaa-ha-ha-ha-ha!) :D

Is it Tam Cowan?

(Awaits ED to sniff out thread and tell us about Tam's wife and her sexual history...)

I note you've used the words "ED", "sniff", "Tam's wife" and "her sexual history" in the same sentence. :sherlock:

He'll be along any minute. :rolleyes:

It is said, by some, that the ex-Bellahouston tart has a tattoo on the back of her neck that reads, "In case of a r@pe....this way up!" :sherlock:

I note you've used the words "ED", "sniff", "Tam's wife" and "her sexual history" in the same sentence. :sherlock:

It is said, by some, that the ex-Bellahouston tart has a tattoo on the back of her neck that reads, "In case of a r@pe....this way up!" :sherlock:

pics.gif

You'd need 2 paper bags. On for her head and another for your own in case hers fell off.

She's a right munter.