Motherwell fans are allegedly planning a boycott of Ibrox.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There just isnt enough of them to do a 'boycott' they have been boycotting for years in that case, they never f***** show up and dont even show up at Fir Park when I was at last away game there, stadium was 80% Rangers fans.

However this being very well known and documented, for example the picture a few pages back, no-one there the other day, it wouldnt surprise me in the f****** slightest if the f****** media suddendly make a big deal, "....oh Motherwell fans are boycotting look no-one came..." They should take a look at their attendances before making any comment like that on the day.

For that cpuple of hundred hard core well fans and also for a Black Man Redemption request (well think this was a request) anyway a tour of the sites on the Bellahouston Park that wee fat cowans wife who came from up Bellahouston Drive area, enjoyed passionate embraces as has been alleged by many...........anyway The first tour leaves at 4pm on the day of the game and seeing that there are many sites to visit only time for one other at 5:30pm.

Well we fat keech cowan gives out bits and bobs about people so i am sure he will chuckle at this........................Tour will leave from the entrance on Mosspark Boulevard.

Roll up roll up and find out the alleged sordid details uk.gif

Don't you just love the Glasgow humour uk.gif

For that cpuple of hundred hard core well fans and also for a Black Man Redemption request (well think this was a request) anyway a tour of the sites on the Bellahouston Park that wee fat cowans wife who came from up Bellahouston Drive area, enjoyed passionate embraces as has been alleged by many...........anyway The first tour leaves at 4pm on the day of the game and seeing that there are many sites to visit only time for one other at 5:30pm.

Well we fat keech cowan gives out bits and bobs about people so i am sure he will chuckle at this........................Tour will leave from the entrance on Mosspark Boulevard.

Roll up roll up and find out the alleged sordid details uk.gif

Don't you just love the Glasgow humour uk.gif

Bang on cue. :rolleyes: I predicted you'd show up on this thread (see post #97) and you didn't let me down. :sherlock:

It is said the fat munter's missus was given the nickname 'grassy back'. :sherlock:

Some said it was like shoving a log into the entrance of the Clyde Tunnel. :sherlock:

So 'some' said. :rolleyes:

Bang on cue. :rolleyes: I predicted you'd show up on this thread (see post #97) and you didn't let me down. :sherlock:

It is said the fat munter's missus was given the nickname 'grassy back'. :sherlock:

Some said it was like shoving a log into the entrance of the Clyde Tunnel. :sherlock:

So 'some' said. :rolleyes:

Do you recall the scene from Once Upon A Time In America...when the young boy buys the big cream cake to give to the older girl, to get his nat king cole...............we switch the cream cake for penny dainty , as some have said allegedly.................but is it just good old Glaswegian banter uk.gif

PS

Am i really that obvious pipeb.gif

I note you've used the words "ED", "sniff", "Tam's wife" and "her sexual history" in the same sentence. :sherlock:

He'll be along any minute. :rolleyes:

It is said, by some, that the ex-Bellahouston tart has a tattoo on the back of her neck that reads, "In case of a r@pe....this way up!" :sherlock:

Have to say the last part alone .......wins you post of the day uk.gif

Is green following through with 1 pound a ticket ?

The powers that be already have rules in place for the league cup concerning ticket prices. Depending in what league you play the minimum recommended price changes, The SPL have a recommended £18 minimum. Rangers in the 3rd have a minimum of £9. These minimum ticket prices can only be changed with the agreement of your opposition and this would never happen.

I have no problem Paying £9 for my ticket and if the club add the difference to the program to what they would normally charge I would gladly buy that.

Motherwell are a nasty little cunt-like club who's own record of financial management is pretty shabby.

Their fans were among the most vocal in the "anti Sevco" lobby.

I hope that they end up as "The Motherwell FC" playing junior by this time next year.