McConville quotes RangersMedia posters

MosesMcNeil

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A very well put together and balanced article from McConville, as ever.

Exactly what we have come to expect from him in fact. :rolleyes:

In honesty, I take his points on censorship and freedom of expression seriously. However there has to be a line drawn somewhere. McGiesagobble is clearly a bloke with a dubious c.v. and a questionable agenda. Wonder if McConville would be happy to see Sadam Hussein's "Genocide for Dummies" serialised in the press.

And as for Thomsom's endorsement of the book, well all I can say is that the guy must be a real sucker to get drawn into all this. I've never understood why a war correspondent would be called in to cover the administration story. Ye'd think they'd have a sporting bloke or a financial bloke or a legal bloke who might be more appropriate.

some of the posters on here are so full of hatred it's untrue, and should be ashamed of themselves. But they won't be.

However anyone with half a brain can see that 'satirical' piece by PMB is clearly seething with bile of its own and it's nonsense to suggest it's not and he's clearly not and never will be a reasonable or balanced reporter.

Welcome to the world of pathetic tit for tat bile of the Old Firm I guess. At least PMB can string two words together unlike the raging fucking idiots playing internet hardmen quoted in that article though.

I cant believe you wrote that, how the fuck can a Rangers fan support that dirty terrorist prick

A very well put together and balanced article from McConville, as ever.

Exactly what we have come to expect from him in fact. :rolleyes:

In honesty, I take his points on censorship and freedom of expression seriously. However there has to be a line drawn somewhere. McGiesagobble is clearly a bloke with a dubious c.v. and a questionable agenda. Wonder if McConville would be happy to see Sadam Hussein's "Genocide for Dummies" serialised in the press.

And as for Thomsom's endorsement of the book, well all I can say is that the guy must be a real sucker to get drawn into all this. I've never understood why a war correspondent would be called in to cover the administration story. Ye'd think they'd have a sporting bloke or a financial bloke or a legal bloke who might be more appropriate.

Are you a deeply placed undercover plant from the Dhark side?

McConville is clearly a bloke with a dubious c.v. and a questionable agenda,

some of the posters on here are so full of hatred it's untrue, and should be ashamed of themselves. But they won't be.

However anyone with half a brain can see that 'satirical' piece by PMB is clearly seething with bile of its own and it's nonsense to suggest it's not and he's clearly not and never will be a reasonable or balanced reporter.

Welcome to the world of pathetic tit for tat bile of the Old Firm I guess. At least PMB can string two words together unlike the raging fucking idiots playing internet hardmen quoted in that article though.

Yes you are why don't you go home ! :sherlock:

You know what really makes me laugh about all this…just how seriously people take it and the comparisons drawn (on both sides it has to be said) An attack on journalism an attack on democracy etc…. get some perspective FFS…. A book was written to wind up Rangers fans, it did…it didn’t go your way as you have been outed a strange bigot but can we not crank down the hyperbole on both sides just a little….seemingly not

A failed lawyer supporting a failed journalist quoting the same cabal of sympathisers (Thomson et al) to justify his argument

They must all sit round the table and spin a pencil to see whose turn it is to go next

Just because they all slap each other in the back doesn't make what they say right and never will

Tell a lie often enough and all that.......

Maybe he should get some quotes from the family of the pensioner that ill Phil neglected.

And quotes from the families of the miners whose money went missing when McConville was acting for them

His blog should be called "Random thoughts from a disgraced lawyer"

Do you think he might have an axe to grind with The Sun after they ran the story on him and this is his chance for revenge?

Maybe he should get some quotes from the family of the pensioner that ill Phil neglected.

As much as Phil 3 names disgusts me, I think we should refrain from making claims which the Vanguard Bears have indicated are false

Vanguard Bears are aware of this story, printed on other forums, and should make it clear, as we know the truth, that Mr Gillivan was not responsible in any way shape or form for the death of William Smith, in his previous job as a Social Worker. It was just an unfortunate coincidence that Gillivan worked for Shettleston Social Work at the time it happened, however, we are informed that Mr Smith was not on Mr Gillivan’s “beat”.

So, now that we’ve made it clear we are only interested in the truth, we should crack on.

Sorry if Rangersmedia posters don't show respect to some one who left an OAP to die. :anguish:

Don't we always say that the bheasts say things often enough that people start believing it.

We should not be doing the same.

Attack Phil 3 names based on what he says in his blog and his terrorist sympathies rather than false allegations (according to the Vanguard Bears)

Don't we always say that the bheasts say things often enough that people start believing it.

We should not be doing the same.

Attack Phil 3 names based on what he says in his blog and his terrorist sympathies rather than false allegations (according to the Vanguard Bears)

:lol:

Ok, he is a lying twat.

not hundred percent sure on this so could someone check it,would using these quotes without attributing to the author or providing a direct link not be a copyright infrigement?

I'm sure when we sign up there's a warning that anything we say is in the public domain and if needed can be used against us as well.