How big will the queue be on Friday for the public sale of Motherwell tickets?

Thermopylae

it will be quite busy. A few bears may want to introduce themselves to the couple of Motherwell fans attending. in the words of crazy kevin keegan.."I really hope we beat them and they are all a bunch of cunts"..something along those lines anyway..

I've already bought my QOTS ticket and I had until thursday to do so. So yeah, friday is when the public sale of QOTS tickets start. I imagine we'll get less going to that game than the Falkirk one last thursday. So you could probably wait and pay at the gate.

The date and time of the Motherwell game was only confirmed today. The tickets for that game haven't even been mentioned yet.

I've already bought my QOTS ticket and I had until thursday to do so. So yeah, friday is when the public sale of QOTS tickets start. I imagine we'll get less going to that game than the Falkirk one last thursday. So you could probably wait and pay at the gate.

The date and time of the Motherwell game was only confirmed today. The tickets for that game haven't even been mentioned yet.

(tu)

:lol: I still don't believe we still have fans who under estimate our support.

"Game won't be a sell out it's on the telly" Who gives a fuck if it's on the telly the majority of people would rather go to the game than watch it on the telly.

And why would any one want to listen to Billy dodds or who ever it is commentating?

:lol: I still don't believe we still have fans who under estimate our support.

"Game won't be a sell out it's on the telly" Who gives a fuck if it's on the telly the majority of people would rather go to the game than watch it on the telly.

And why would any one want to listen to Billy dodds or who ever it is commentating?

I'm just going by the Falkirk game - not saying it won't be a good crowd I'm just saying I don't think there will be an issue getting tickets.