Rangers chat

Redwhiteandblue

51 members have voted

1. 1. Is it any good?

• Aye
    • Naw

I Host The Show With Limmy Bob And Tommy the Legendary American

We just want a get together for the Rangers fans its not non stop Rangers talk its for Rangers fans to express any feeling anything they want to talk about basically, There exposing Tims, Tim Of The Day, Bear of The Day, Its All Fun Related.

If Its not liked then dont listen simple guys, but we do work hard trying to promote it donating money getting this website as big as this forum and other Rangers websites

We do talk about everything and anything

Bob In The Corner

BOBs BROKE HIS RM COVER yeeha haha Your the man !!!

The first airing was on the 6th of August, so they clearly are in their infancy, so give them time for any teething issues they currently have.

It's not meant to be a serious discussion show; however, it's a call-in show, so no calls and all they can do is chat amongst themselves.

Personally, I love the main four guys on the show, they do a brilliant job, and if you just want to unwind and listen to their rants, it's fucking great.

I listen to every show, I'm sure it will have more 'Rangers news' when the Gers are back on the pitch.

Rangerschat all the way.

:crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute:

We just want a get together for the Rangers fans its not non stop Rangers talk its for Rangers fans to express any feeling anything they want to talk about basically, There exposing Tims, Tim Of The Day, Bear of The Day, Its All Fun Related.

If Its not liked then dont listen simple guys, but we do work hard trying to promote it donating money getting this website as big as this forum and other Rangers websites

Bob In The Corner

What the wee yin said.

Great bunch of bears and bearettes on it also.

As pointed out the show is in it's infancy and there is a big improvement since the show started.

Personally I think think the show could do with a bit more structure and planning what they are going to do with the hour although features like "tim of the day" etc help.

Good luck with the show lads and it was a great idea to broadcast the show from the US so as we don't have to be subject to this political correctness bull.

I've listened to most of the shows. Some have been good. Some have been dross. Then there is music (varied) after the show. I also listened to a bit of that Tommy the mental taxi driver and his show where all I got was listening to him typing away. No comparison to Rangers Chat.

It is not just the show though - it is interacting on the chat lobby while the show is going on. The taking part in bombarding someone on Twitter on Taig of the Day. Personally, I find this more amusing when it is a random Celtic supporter that just minds his own business rather than a rabid tim.

Bob In The Corner

I'll probably get a fair few neg reps for this ....

Fair points mate but to be honest it sounds like a few boys sitting in a pub talking about anything that comes to mind after 10min or so talking about the Gers, I understand your frustrations and feel them with you but the way the show comes across is to its detriment, the language is terrible (not saying I'm offended by it)and should definitely be toned down as some of the messages on the show are fact and the show can be used to educate or children on whats around them, so, for me:

Cut out the poor language, focus more on the issues the Rangers support are facing then the show will become what it could be

Fair points mate but to be honest it sounds like a few boys sitting in a pub talking about anything that comes to mind after 10min or so talking about the Gers, I understand your frustrations and feel them with you but the way the show comes across is to its detriment, the language is terrible (not saying I'm offended by it)and should definitely be toned down as some of the messages on the show are fact and the show can be used to educate or children on whats around them, so, for me:

Cut out the poor language, focus more on the issues the Rangers support are facing then the show will become what it could be

It's lighthearted for adult Rangers fans, your option of a sterilised info show is not what we need

It's lighthearted for adult Rangers fans, your option of a sterilised info show is not what we need

What do we need? My opinion is that our children should be clued up on the issues at hand and the rangerschat show would be an amazing way to do it if it had clean language, just my opinion

Well ill take your info and opinions and pass them on to the rest of the guys, If we are told the bad things about the show then we can work on it because non of us are perfect, Its hard to talk about Rangers during a International Week where theirs not really much happening and what evers happened with green the SPL, contracts etc they have been spoke about more than 2 or 3 occasions, The show has structure with a Quiz, Bear of the Day, Tim of the Day, We Now Do Sketches with cunts like Alex Thompson getting it, We are giving away prizes. You should give it another chance to see how you feel about it and if you still think its shite then so be it, It was made as a get together for fans but its getting bigger and bigger and we need all the negativity and positive feedback we can get on how to improve etc

We Are a month old we are All Rangers fans we need to get together its been tough times this year, If no one likes the show then say why use dont like it give it another go once we are fully on our feet and have a well structured show which is happening as we speak

Listened the first couple of shows and not bothered since, yes it was funny & the taking the piss out of the Dhims was appreciated but the constant swearing was a head fuck, cut this out and tidy it up a little and it could turn into a good wee show.

can't see Rangers taking an advert on it anytime soon though :lol:

Listened the first couple of shows and not bothered since, yes it was funny & the taking the piss out of the Dhims was appreciated but the constant swearing was a head fuck, cut this out and tidy it up a little and it could turn into a good wee show.

can't see Rangers taking an advert on it anytime soon though :lol:

The Swearing is the most negative feedback we receive, A Scots football fan complaining about Swearing baffles me but never the less i will bring it up to them, And Thanks mate for the feedback it will be passed on, We just need use guys to listen if you chose not to anymore then thats fine but its more structured now than it was, Rangers wont ever take a advert on it lol we've had the mad man Gio on the show and the good old Bill Mcmurdo ! And we are working for more important people to phone in to talk about things.

What do we need? My opinion is that our children should be clued up on the issues at hand and the rangerschat show would be an amazing way to do it if it had clean language, just my opinion

The WATP Podcast has clean language, discusses the issues at hand, and would seem to be what you're looking for.

Well ill take your info and opinions and pass them on to the rest of the guys, If we are told the bad things about the show then we can work on it because non of us are perfect, Its hard to talk about Rangers during a International Week where theirs not really much happening and what evers happened with green the SPL, contracts etc they have been spoke about more than 2 or 3 occasions, The show has structure with a Quiz, Bear of the Day, Tim of the Day, We Now Do Sketches with cunts like Alex Thompson getting it, We are giving away prizes. You should give it another chance to see how you feel about it and if you still think its shite then so be it, It was made as a get together for fans but its getting bigger and bigger and we need all the negativity and positive feedback we can get on how to improve etc

We Are a month old we are All Rangers fans we need to get together its been tough times this year, If no one likes the show then say why use dont like it give it another go once we are fully on our feet and have a well structured show which is happening as we speak

Will have another listen next week :uk: