Ally on the board, paulo Sergio as manager

Dennis

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are they all at home? because if we continue as we are we will end the season with 54 home points and 18 away points, and last season 72 points would only have finished us second

You don't really believe that Jim.

Not sure why so many are getting pissy with Dennis. The guy unlike most on here (myself included) forks out his hard earned cash to watch Rangers play. That in my opinion gives him the right to voice his opinion. I think he might be on the piss take a wee bit here but if not fair enough.

Not sure why so many are getting pissy with Dennis. The guy unlike most on here (myself included) forks out his hard earned cash to watch Rangers play. That in my opinion gives him the right to voice his opinion. I think he might be on the piss take a wee bit here but if not fair enough.

fuck it, lets make the site available to fans with tickets, lets do it Derek eh as it makes opinions more valid that way lol

what the fuck you talking about? That's clearly not what I said.

Who isn't entitled thr opinion then due to Dennis paying money to watch rangers, which gives him, oh and yourself in brackets, can't forget that eh. More of an entitlement?

Clearly is.

Who isn't entitled thr opinion then due to Dennis paying money to watch rangers, which gives him, oh and yourself in brackets, can't forget that eh. More of an entitlement?

Clearly is.

You do struggle with basic understanding I think. He is allowed his opinion end of story. If you don't like his opinion that's cool just avoid it (tu)

Now please. This canny go on.

Ive backed you. I cant any longer.

I really want unity amongst all Rangers fans at the moment.

However, for your pathetic, knee-jerk rant, I'm really tempted to tell you to fuck off.

But I won't.

Nonetheless, please grow to fuck up and grow a pair. Did you think this road back would be a bed of roses?

Show some realism and back the man who helped save the club and hasn't done anything to merit axing him.

You do struggle with basic understanding I think. He is allowed his opinion end of story. If you don't like his opinion that's cool just avoid it (tu)

Off course he is deek, why wouldn't he be afforded that like everyone else lol who is saying this deek.

I back the manager 1000%, it's the players who need to get some extra training in and show the potential away from home. Calling for the head of one of the few men who stood by us in our time of need is just FUCKING ridiculous mate,Ally has a lot to learn but he has been taught by the master himself and surely that's worth something ???? superally.pngsuperally.pngsuperally.pngsuperally.pngsuperally.pngAlly mccoists barry army cgreen.jpg

I will never call for Ally to be sacked or whatever. I think if he knew he wasn't right for the job then he would step aside and let someone else take over because he's a fan just like the rest of us.

The shite away performances will hurt him to, I agree he's no where near perfect but he has 3 years to work on it. This time last year we were out of Europe and out of the League Cup with an arguably better squad. So far we have yet to be beaten this season.

Our away games this season are these Third Divisions cup finals and we aren't used to teams playing like that every second week. It wont be soon before long that we get that away win and we will be up and running!